New Turn Signal Mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnc1go

Reaction score
I wanted the UFO Radiance front signals, but I think I like this better. I got the idea from a member over at starvmax. I got the integrated tail late from a rider friend nearby.

Attachments

• Vmax rear TS.jpg
    Vmax rear TS.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Vmax Front TS.jpg
    Vmax Front TS.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 99
I wanted the UFO Radiance front signals, but I think I like this better. I got the idea from a member over at starvmax. I got the integrated tail late from a rider friend nearby.

By chance do you have the link to the thread at StarVmax that gave you the idea. Also what all did you have to buy and where did you get them. be nice to see someone who may have done a install video??

By chance do you have the link to the thread at StarVmax that gave you the idea. Also what all did you have to buy and where did you get them. be nice to see someone who may have done a install video??

Back