New wires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set I bought a while ago. Wires are too big. 8mm wire, 7mm hole? WTF. Yea, ya could squeeze them in, prolly without the boots too. Anybody that wants them can buy mine cheap. Still in box.

The 8mm wires will go into the coils if u grease them up but are still hard to install, other than that they work ok

Those wires are sold by Mike Bellumo who writes the tech article in the Vmoa's magazine. He is also a engineer with BG products. He's been selling the kits for years and I don't think he's had many complaints.

Sean

Well Sean I may want to purchase the matching hose kit from you.

I hope I dont have to many problems installing the wires.

I got my wires in today, talk about a great guy to deal with. Awesome comunication. I got the red, He told me he didn't have anymore of the yellow in stock so I went with the red as I wanted a contrasting color. I could have gone with blue or black as well.

3 days later it's in my mailbox with a nice cigar which I'll save for after I pass my national phlebotomy test this summer.

Tomorrow I'll do the install after I do the final install on the dual headlights.
I'll do a brief write-up on the wire exchange.

KJ have u checked your coils for cracks?

Back