nirvana

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody on here know who rolling stone mag. rated as the best song writer of the 80's decade is, if you know music you will know this, $20 bucks to the first person that gets it rite.

Is it Oderus Urungus from Gwar?

:git:

:icon_axe:

A quasi-popular, but relatively unknown heavy metal band whose peak was in the 80's-early nineties. They wear eloborate costumes, masks, and don't go by real names. They still tour and release albums, but are not mainstream. During their concerts they act out their songs and is still the best concert I have seen. They don't take themselves very seriously and you shouldn't either. Here's a link;

http://www.gwar.net/

Elton John is the answer right?

Damn..saw Gwar a few times back in the early 90's and they just played here a few weeks ago..funny stuff but musically there's not much there..Replacements I've also seen 3 or 4 times in the 80s..although in the studio they've got some good stuff after about 30 min of them live they started to bore me.

All in Good fun Dave, to many clues to be a fair game. But thanks none the less. It was fun:biglaugh: Keep the cash, maybe the next game I'll take your money.

Chris

Latest posts

Back