North central Ohio ???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVMAX

Reaction score
any maxers out there in Ohio??? maybe put a ride together this summer. lot of great county roads. Drop a line and we can make it happen.

I'm in Toledo, but I don't mind riding a couple/three hours somewhere.

well maybe we can make something happen. What kind of roads you like to cruise? East and south easy a bit the roads are windy and rolling. The further north and west you go they straighten out. Anyway, maybe some time in July get some guys together in the northern Ohio area??

I seem to have plenty of long straight roads around here, lol! Doesn't really matter to me as long as I can ride at a pretty good clip. I'm pretty busy with school until July 26th but that doesn't mean I won't need a break from homework between now and then either! Maybe Charlie Robinson will come along too.

I am in Mansfield, near the Kroger store on Rt 42, north east side.

I am often available.

Gary

Cincinnati here... Went to bike night last Wednesday and saw 2 other maxs...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Why not drop John Cornell a line. He's south west Cleveland area. A quick shot to Mansfield Malabar.

Anyone up for taking a ferry over to leamington ontario from sandusky area. I think it would make a cool one day trip. I also would like to stop in a and see Jon.

Back