Offensive Halloween behavior

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Watch out what you do to dress-up for Halloween, you're sure to offend someone, somewhere, even if you don't encounter them while you're out celebrating. You know how social media like twitter and vine spread news and pictures/video of people.

offensivehalloween.jpg

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6884

halloween.jpg

Here's a comment by one respondent in view of what he may choose to "be" for the Halloween event:

Yeah Nope For Halloween I will dye my hair blue, put on a pair of heavy plastic frame glasses, plaid shirt, and khaki pants. I will wander aimlessly around a college campus calling everyone I see a racist, a sexist, and tell them how offended and objectified I feel.

personally I like these costumes.

Damn....I just realized that I might be sexist....

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 36
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 33
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 36
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 28
Looks like a mix of the Joker, BeetleJuice and Ronald McDonald on Chemo.. LOL

This PC crap is seriously spiraling out of control. Very sad that the majority are asked to pander to a few thin skin - no backbone overly sensitive feel good types. I don't recall this being a problem when I was a kid but this is what we have created by dignifying every whiny progressive liberal that so easily get their feelings hurt. I want to go to an offensive costume contest and have a great time cheering on some real heavy hitters! How much fun would that be!:clapping:

I think my son is doing Vaas Montenegro from Far Cry 3 and I'm sure we'll see a lot of Trumps, sadly I have to work.

This PC crap is seriously spiraling out of control. Very sad that the majority are asked to pander to a few thin skin - no backbone overly sensitive feel good types. I don't recall this being a problem when I was a kid but this is what we have created by dignifying every whiny progressive liberal that so easily get their feelings hurt. I want to go to an offensive costume contest and have a great time cheering on some real heavy hitters! How much fun would that be!:clapping:

I think my son is doing Vaas Montenegro from Far Cry 3 and I'm sure we'll see a lot of Trumps, sadly I have to work.

I agree !

Plus 2...my new lot-in-life is to be the anti-Christ to this pc crowd...:Nixon:

Boobees! I likes boobees.

I was hoping this thread would include lots of photos of boobees, but alas, so far, not so many. So I'll just throw in my usual Halloween time boobees here.

Boo Bees 2.JPG

boo bees.jpg

boo bees3.jpg

Back