Oh crap! Did I POST that?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Oops, how do I delete this before it goes viral on the internet?

Damn! To late!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-09-01 at 8.58.24 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2009-09-01 at 8.58.24 AM.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen shot 2009-09-01 at 9.08.40 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2009-09-01 at 9.08.40 AM.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 82
saw that on college humor last night. hilarious

anyone also pick up she is 'engaged'?

Yeah I saw that... Hmm...

How about the Poke Tracy link... I think someone took it literally...

For some reason I think she is most regretting the part where she says that she's glad the dude enjoyed her "other" pussy. LOL!!! Effing Hilarious:rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Her fiance has GOT to be pissed.

amazing how some peoples Innocence is others source or humor :rofl_200:

What is so innocent about getting banged in the ass (well I guess it could of been a BJ) while cheating on your fiance??

im sure that's what she meant :rofl_200:
just another way of saying how blonde she really is, thinking no-one would see that hahahaha maybe she got a few brain cells squashed after the other p...y was discovered lol

im sure that's what she meant :rofl_200:
just another way of saying how blonde she really is, thinking no-one would see that hahahaha maybe she got a few brain cells squashed after the other p...y was discovered lol

That was my first guess but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, it's funny! I just can't believe that someone can be THAT into facebook and have no idea that the whole world could see what she is writing??? Too bad for her but great for all of us.

I was thinking she had a cat which the man had met before they had had sex... I like your thought better... She's a freak! Awesome!

Well guys I have been told this was made up... I was disappointed but at least it made a few of us dream and laugh a little...

lol

chris

Latest posts

Back