Oh the nightmare seeing this behind you....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
220602d1305733543-polica-busa-gen-2-photo.jpg

Would kinda suck..... no out running this.:confused2:

Something doesn't seem right about that picture, the "Dickinson" name and the siren have that photoshop look (like the lone cycle cop in Dickinson is trying to talk the chief in to a patrol bike upgrade :)), but there are a few of them puppies turning up.

You have this little turbo number. Although I'm pretty sure its not used by LEOS'.

58e27602.jpg

Then the twins from Oaklahoma :punk:

busatroopers.jpg

sohphayabusa0071a.jpg

busathundervallery92406.jpg

Then these guys:

concours14abspolice1.jpg

From Japan..
g11police3.jpg

the dirt bike is a diesel. first one ive seen

Attachments

• st.jpg
    st.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 44
  • diesel.jpg
    diesel.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 45
That bike in Dickinson met up with a car and is no longer. the officer that rode it was pretty cool and he would stretch it out on the galveston freeway

Siren in the original picture looks like a Very Potential Parashoot....:rofl_200:It's out of place on such a fast bike....

The "twins" showed up to Oklahoma PMRA drags each race to check things out.

I remember reading about the Busa bikes. I believe they were confiscated and re-purposed, and there was a lot of flack to the department given for that. I vaguely remember them being forced to give them up even.

Just imagine what all that police riding training will do in the hands of something that's not a full dressed HD-bagger. Not that they seem to have a problem handling those.

I'm not afraid at all :confused2:

Attachments

• 800px-Japanese_SUZUKI_Address_V125_police_scooter.jpg
    800px-Japanese_SUZUKI_Address_V125_police_scooter.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 11
I'd like to see him do that at night w/magnesium strips on his floorboard edges; that's a definition of 'smooth,' the way he went thru the course.

When every cop out there has a Busa, and can carve it around like that, I'd pull over.

That's a pretty impressive video. Lot of weight to be tossing around at such low speeds.

Back