Opinions needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can paint it on an exchange basis or outright. I can get you the various carbon patterns available through us. NOTE, from a little distance it looks realistic but standing closer it's very obvious it's a dip job. Still, a nice look. I don't have any Tyga stuff on hand but here's another example of mixing regular paint with some carbon exposure. Also, a purple job with some airbrush effects to give a carbonish look.

Attachments

• 2011-09-23_17-18-31_160.jpg
    2011-09-23_17-18-31_160.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1295.jpg
    DSCN1295.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 24
I would be interested in exploring this further. The only other carbon red that I would interested in would be one with more black in the weave pattern.

The idea that I have is to have the red carbon on the front/back fender, tank side panels, air box cover, tack shroud, chin spoiler and my cybermax headlight. Than have my gen2 scoops, mufflers and some other small bits in real carbon fiber black.

Mike

Shoot me an email with what you're looking for and we can get pricing and the website with the dip options.

Latest posts

Back