Original assault weapon for sale.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I used to call it a "Pet Rock". If I had known, I would have locked it up.

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT... when i was young, Mikey Dornen was playing with me in the sand box and he used an AR on my head when I dumped over his dump truck.

I wrote him one about fixed or detachable quartz crystals....the guy is clever, he's gonna make some good coin with this idea. :punk:

I wrote him one about fixed or detachable quartz crystals....the guy is clever, he's gonna make some good coin with this idea. :punk:
Until the politico's get wind on it, then they will be banned for sure. The beaches around here are full of these type weapons, it won't be long until my sector is locked down I fear!
We already have their scouts (border patrol) parked all along our shoreline, mostly in shady locations in the summer and near resturants during the winter. I say if we get a Canadian that can swim across lake superior we should keep them!

Until the politico's get wind on it, then they will be banned for sure. The beaches around here are full of these type weapons, it won't be long until my sector is locked down I fear!
We already have their scouts (border patrol) parked all along our shoreline, mostly in shady locations in the summer and near resturants during the winter. I say if we get a Canadian that can swim across lake superior we should keep them!

+1....It's simply a matter of time before some whacked out geologist goes racing thru a movie theater, randomly whacking people in the head with one of these dangerous weapons....then all hell will break loose! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

no wonder there ain't no more dino's around anymore.......those dam weapons.....

Hammers were used in more murders last year than guns. Feinstein's working on a ban for them too.:rofl_200:

Rocks are next!!!!!!!!:confused2::ummm::bang head:

Wonder if I could sell a Louisville slugger as a assault weapon? I always have one in my truck they going to ban them next maybe carry a certificate that says you play ball? Lmao

WTF!! Looks like the title musta got it removed. I've seen some even dumber things sold on eBay. Like the "Box" that a play station 3 came in and I mean the "Box" only sold for $800.00!! It never ceases to amaze me!!

Latest posts

Back