pic of my bike took me long enough

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman98

Reaction score
:punk:
picture.php

Hey Wildman,
the pics of your chrome V-Max look great, but it looks sooo nice in person too ! :eusa_dance: Looking forward to riding with you and 2Fear again.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Michigan V-Maxers !

Looks like I'm gonna have do some polishing if I'm gonna ride with ya'll! New exhaust looks great, hell the whole bike looks great! Here's to a 2011 of great riding!:punk:
+1 to Jeff's commet, Merry Christmas to all Michigan Vmaxers and the greater Vmax Nation!
:newyear0::merrychristmas::newyear0:

thanks everybody looks like chuck updated the pic everyone have a good xmas...........................:snow:...pry for snow need to use the 900 zr snow pro.:Snowmobile:

thanks everybody looks like chuck updated the pic everyone have a good xmas...........................:snow:...pry for snow need to use the 900 zr snow pro.:Snowmobile:
900 ZR, nice sled Bill! I'm sure you have 2 sleds so I can go riding with you :punk:

900 ZR, nice sled Bill! I'm sure you have 2 sleds so I can go riding with you :punk:
i do chuck its a 2000 thundercat 1000 with 182 hp on the dyno:punk:but bad news is its for sale so if you no anyone looking didnt ride it much last year so it should go to someone that will get some use out of it. i basicly replaced everything on it from track,studs,bearings,chain and sprockets,d&d can,power breather this thing hauls ass.my buddy rode it a little last year scard the shit out of him:clapping:eek:h ya 2500.00 bucks obo

Back