Pinwall Cycle Parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstyn8

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has delt with them from Ebay? They seem to sell quite a few vmax parts and im looking to buy a set of rotors from them but want to see if any of you have delt with them first. thanks in advance for the help!

Was wondering if anyone has delt with them from Ebay? They seem to sell quite a few vmax parts and im looking to buy a set of rotors from them but want to see if any of you have delt with them first. thanks in advance for the help!

Yeah, I've bought quite a few things from PinWall. They're good to deal with, they describe their parts accurately, take lots of pics and sometimes you can call them and get a better price.

I bought some brake rotors from them, they mic'd the brakeing surface and stated the thickness in the description so I knew just what I was buying, plus they included the allen bolts in an attached bag.

The parts come to you just the way they were on the bike. Usually dirty. :biglaugh:

I've bought from them before. Most of their parts are from wrecked bikes but most parts are still usable too.

Sean

I've bought things from them in the past and never had a problem. Most times their fixed price auctions and they won't budge on price even if it's been listed for 6 months. Sooo if you have the time to wait for something to just come up privately (action wise) you can probably do better price wise buying from an individual.

i've used them without issue. they are very good at describing their parts.

i also have a rear rotor from an 03 in great condition. 6500 miles. no problems with it, just wanted a galfer...

if ur interested, PM me, i'll beat pinwall's price.

Thanks for all the replies!! probably going to pull the trigger then. again thanks for the help!

Bought quite a few bits from them and never an issue, they seem honest about the condition of the parts and document the faults with pictures etc.
Not the cheapest but always reliable.

Back