Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe just a couple cheese-burgers...medium well, with a slab of onion and....if it isn't too much trouble could you deliver them later in the month, say.....Brownie Run Weekend? :biglaugh:

any beer is good with me man, not picky. weather isn't looking great so far.

Doesn't seem right to not make available to you guys the vast meteorological resources we have on tap here at Brownie Run Central so I had the staff draw up a brief analysis for Pittsburgh:

Thurs & Fri look great, mostly sunny & partly cloudy...67 & 72 deg.

Sat is only a 30% chance of showers...nice and warm-77 deg.

Sun. is the sticly one so far...60% chance of showers...but still warm @ 74 deg.

hmmmm. do not like sunday. keep the updates coming tho danny. i need from boston to pitts to be clear and ready!

Ok so weather channel is putting 30-40% rain sat/sun in pittsburgh and most of my way home. accuweather is showing a bit less % where they're just saying cloudy.

its almost go/no-go time, what are peoples thoughts?

Devin, looks like you're in the same boat taking a peak at indy/columbus then pitts.

yea 60% chance of rain/thunderstorms from saturday PM on it looks like. saturday has 40% and sunday->Monday is 60% it looks like from PA to NY. 600-700 miles back in the rain doesn't sound fun.

Chris also canceled so i'd be flying solo the whole ride.

sounds like we should postpone until August. How does the 14th or 21st sound to those interested? don't wan tto get too close to back to school time for those folks with kids.

i could probably also do the first weekend (weekend before the 14th) but i always try to keep that open as there is a rugby tourney i sometimes goto in upstate NY

I took the day off Friday, so I still might go to Pittsburgh for the day, and at least check out Primantis....then shoot for home before the rain comes!

cool. have a beer for us eh? u able to do something in august probably?

Yep work got in the way..Short notice emergency.........Please have a few beers for me will ya...:cheers:
Lets reschedule this. This is a must do kind of ride..

cool. have a beer for us eh? u able to do something in august probably?
Yeah, just 1 beer though...I have to be careful because I have a CDL and don't want to loose it over a DUI/OVI. I should be open for any weekend this summer.

Are you still coming to Monroeville?...Let me know maybe we could hook and go to Primanti's ...one word of caution you might want to go early because there is a Hockey game around 8:00 pm and the place will be packed!

Mike

We were thinking of staying on the west edge of the city...by Moon? (airport area) Hope to be in town by 1-2ish. Wifes talking about going to IKEA??? afterwords. What time were you thinking?

Latest posts

Back