Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Reunion is on saturday, but it is about 3.5 hours away so we usually leave early in the morning and visit most of the day , then get a hotel room saturday night and home sunday.
gotcha

well that is not good, what about the 21st or 28th?
How does that work for everyone ?

21st woudl work for me. Dev?

would also be better than 7/8 in general if i'm playing rugby the weekend before. give a few extra days to rest

Sorry man, haven't been paying attention have I. :)

The weekend of 21Aug is probably not going to work since that's the weekend we usually celebrate Mom's and my birthdays. Hers the the 17th and mine's the 20th.

Sorry to be the pain in the ass on this one guys.

--

Now that I finally got the bike on the road I'd really like to be able to make this one. Only problem is the weekend of the 27th would not work for me. My daughters b-day is on the 25th, and my sons b-day is on the 27th. I'm sure we will be having a big birthday party that weekend.

If there is any way you guys could move it to the following weekend in September that would be great. But, if that is all that works for you guys, no worries.

it'd be tough for me, as i have a week off from work and getting all that time close together (on top of the pizza run) might be tough. plus i know peoples kids are going back to school...

mike, would u be able to make the pizza run?

when we thinking of pizza run garrett, sept again, cant believe its that close already.

so work doesn't kill me, i'd suggest the first weekend in october.

it'd be tough for me, as i have a week off from work and getting all that time close together (on top of the pizza run) might be tough. plus i know peoples kids are going back to school...

mike, would u be able to make the pizza run?

Garrett, if the first weekend in september is not good for you, will the 28th of august work?

If this ever happens please let me know, I live in Pgh and might be able to help with the run. Thanks, Ed

Back