Pizza Anybody ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
OK, my 18 year old son thinks I'm a dork ( what else is new ), but his Buds' thought this was cool. I bungee'd my oak fillet board to the rear of the VMAX & duct taped an XL pepperoni pizza to it & rode it home - nice & slow. Hey, I just spooned on some new Shinkos this afternoon & I needed a shake-down cruise ! The Shink's are smooth, the pizza was hot, & life is great. Fellow 'Maxers, I ask you which is cooler - picking up a pizza in your wife's Saturn, or on the back of your 145 horse VMAX ? I rest my case...

Attachments

• Pizza.jpg
    Pizza.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 64
That's gotta be the best pizza delivery bike I've ever seen.

With one of these you could ALWAYS guarantee a HOT pizza LOL

That's gotta be the best pizza delivery bike I've ever seen.

With one of these you could ALWAYS guarantee a HOT pizza LOL

All ya need now is a case of beer balanced on the faux. It can be done I have done it many of times!

I've hauled everything else with my v max except a pizza. Many times wanted to, but never figured out how to lash it to the bike.
Duck tape, man!! That's the answer!! I never thought of duct tape!! :clapping:
I too will be hauling pizza next summer, just me, the pizza and 145 of my closest friends!! :biglaugh:

Thanks Rich! :worthy:

I've hauled everything else with my v max except a pizza. Many times wanted to, but never figured out how to lash it to the bike.
Duck tape, man!! That's the answer!! I never thought of duct tape!! :clapping:
I too will be hauling pizza next summer, just me, the pizza and 145 of my closest friends!! :biglaugh:

Thanks Rich! :worthy:

You should be ashamed of yourself!
We all know that Duct tape should ALWAYS be the FIRST thing that pops into any american male's head when trying to solve a problem.

How does it go:

If it doesn't move and should use the WD40, and if it moves and it shouldn't use the duct tape.

Sean

You should be ashamed of yourself!
We all know that Duct tape should ALWAYS be the FIRST thing that pops into any american male's head when trying to solve a problem.

I am completely ashamed of myself!!! :bang head::bang head::bang head:
I have at least a half dozen rolls of duct tape going at any one time.........usually one in each room in case of immediate need!
Can't explain it, mental hiccup, brain fart............somethin' like that. :worthy:

But, honest dude, I never laid eyes on your father!! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back