Police shoot motorcyclist accidentally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were trained to keep that trigger finger extended parallel to the slide or cylinder until the conscious decision to fire the weapon.

It's a damn shame that happened....for both of them.

Just hope if the cop finds himself in a life threatening situation in the future he can react without having this incident cause him to hesitate.

I wonder how this would have turned out in the days before police video cameras and officers wearing hot mikes?

BTW- there are two threads on this subject. Should they be merged?

I had a customer that was a paraplegic due to being shot mistakenly by police. He was shot in the late 1980's and this was around 1998 and his medical benefits only had a little under a million dollars left after being awarded just over 10 million dollars. He admitted to wasting about a million dollars on a house, cars and a speedboat. but his medical expenses were where the majority of the money went. We had a few conversations about life and stuff, nice guy just got a shitty deal.

I had a customer that was a paraplegic due to being shot mistakenly by police. He was shot in the late 1980's and this was around 1998 and his medical benefits only had a little under a million dollars left after being awarded just over 10 million dollars. He admitted to wasting about a million dollars on a house, cars and a speedboat. but his medical expenses were where the majority of the money went. We had a few conversations about life and stuff, nice guy just got a shitty deal.
I got shot in the 1980's once. Hurt a lot more than when I was shot in the 1970's.
I have to explain myself every time I scroll pass Redbone's photos to someone behind me---:bang head:

I have to explain myself every time I scroll pass Redbone's photos to someone behind me---:bang head:

Its because you stop scrolling and don't realize you've been staring for 5 minutes. Happens to me all the time.

There will be a lot more of this if Republicans gain total control of the Government. Just wait until you see private police. Fascist bastards.

Forestdaledave:

Your statement that the republicans of the US are Fascist bastards is absurd.

If you want anyone to ever take anything that you post in a serious way, then you may want to think before you post.

On the political scale, the Republicans are as much Fascist, as the Democrats are Communist.

That is a factual statement. Look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back