Post your longest burnout measured.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shirt I am wearing now reads!!

"Roses are red pussy is pink show me yours and I'll buy you a drink"

Has a silouette of a chick sitting drinking out of a martini glass, its real classy

Damnit I wish I lived closer, I can imagine the conversations we could get into at bars hahahahahaha.

Ohh yeah it attracts attention, some blush and some smile, its all good but when wearing it ya better expect to hear "Let me read the rest of what it says"
I have a few that I wear when I am in the mood. Here is another I wear out on my first dates..

I NEED
A GOOD WOMAN
WITH A
HEAD
ON HER
SHOULDERS

Had a friend about 15 years ago that had a t-shirt with a small chest pocket, just the size of a condom packet (with a condom in it). The shirt had a picture of a Stealth fighter and said " Stealth Condoms - They never know you're coming!"

Maybe is was spelled "Cumming" Ever see the bumper sticker on the back of a Dodge diesel that reads I would rather be cummin than stroking"

For those that dont know diesels

Ford diesel engines are called Power Strokes
Dodge Diesels are Cummins

Ohh yeah I think your all full of shit with your burn out distance or your using the brake. Hell I can smoke a tire from here to NJ on the front brake just as I can in a 1974 Ford Pinto GET off the front brake and measure

I'll take that bet....

Mad Max will slip the rear tire for about 300 feet with slight Hayabusa brakes :biglaugh:

Slam into second at 25 mph and I would say he is good for about 90 feet of instant smoke.

Neil

I just did a second gear rolling burnout the other day. I went back to look at it and its a good 150 feet long. Pretty busy place so I would hate to get cought measuring it by the cops. :biglaugh: I need one of those rolling measure tapes... those are the shit!

I just did a second gear rolling burnout the other day. I went back to look at it and its a good 150 feet long. Pretty busy place so I would hate to get cought measuring it by the cops. :biglaugh: I need one of those rolling measure tapes... those are the shit!

Well atlast someone that understands what this thread is about. This is what I am talking about 2nd or 1st whatever rolling burnout, I guess the part of no brake got most confused.
Rolling burnouts= HP and rider skill keeping it straight.

Well atlast someone that understands what this thread is about. This is what I am talking about 2nd or 1st whatever rolling burnout, I guess the part of no brake got most confused.
Rolling burnouts= HP and rider skill keeping it straight.

Tire popping bald headed madness????

I'll put my wife on this missile and she will smoke the ever loving life out of the back tire for as long as anyone can see.

She has mucho HP and little rider skill.

BS, that turd won't do it! ;)

Have you put a Turbo on that Boooosa Yet?

We have a local making over 620 horsepower on his street busa.
Its an Outlaw Pro Street bike.

I will give his info.

Have you put a Turbo on that Boooosa Yet?

We have a local making over 620 horsepower on his street busa.
Its an Outlaw Pro Street bike.

I will give his info.

Hell no I haven't! I'm a poor college student again. Stupid me deciding to go back to school haha. I've got a few things planned for it, nothing close to 600 horse though. 200+ sure, but no where near 600 horse cash.

Hell no I haven't! I'm a poor college student again. Stupid me deciding to go back to school haha. I've got a few things planned for it, nothing close to 600 horse though. 200+ sure, but no where near 600 horse cash.

I am trying to find the info on Mike Archiball I dont think thats how you spell his last name Its pronounce Archie Ball.

Big name here in the Nashvegas area and sells them 350 wide tires for the Busa and Gixxers on Ebay along with other radical shit!

No problem getting 200HP. I was talking to a guy this past friday at the track with a stock engine, header and dry NOS running 126MPH 5.60's in the 1/8 mile thats about 225-245HP

Archiball is making over 620 and has it detuned to 300 on Friday nights and has to short shift. 4th gear for the 1/8 to giv you an idea.

Yeah I am sure!!!!

The only smoke coming out of KY is whats coming out of that pipe your hitting.
Might also want to check for oil leaking on the collector:rofl_200:

WHITE SMOKE, not blue smoke and no Purple Haze doesnt count either:rofl_200:

Tire popping bald headed madness????

I'll put my wife on this missile and she will smoke the ever loving life out of the back tire for as long as anyone can see.

She has mucho HP and little rider skill.

Yeah if he's on the 'Busa boards I'm sure I've read about him. Most of those big HP guys are the top speed freaks running things like the Maxton Mile and hitting up the salt flats at Bonneville. Those guys have balls that clank!

I should be flirtin' with 200 on a stock short block and mid 200 on a hit of gas. I'm a fat kid and need all I can to ET on one of these things though. I hope to be in the 8's with some seat time on the gas.

When I was 18 I bought this 1977 Olds Cutlass to drive in the winter while I wrenched on my 77 Trans-am. The Old had a 350 engine in it that felt like it may have made a few more horsepower than my Ol Fortune Cookie scooter.
Back than it was always about spinning tires making smoke and squeling noises with a car if not you were a pussy.

The olds was weak and couldnt break the tire loose even on the break. So being a poor kid dumping all my money in my Trans Am the wheel began to turn..

Washer Fluid Resovoir and about 15 ft of vacuum line routed to the rear wheel well.
Bought a few cans of WD-40 and filled up the resovoir bucket.

When I wanted to do a burnout I would just hit the washers and roll a little bit and hit the brake and floor WOOOOOOO LAHHHHH Instant horsepower with lots of smoke!!

People would ask me Yankee "Why do you hit your wipers before you do a burnout" I woudl tell them I have an electrical short :confused2:

Dude If I were you! I would get my 200MPH club pin out on the salt flats.
That is my goal and I will do it one day just not on this Frame Flexxing Wobbler though..
Its not that hard and the biigest expense would be travel.

Ever read about the TX mile?

Do a search "Texas Mile"

Yeah if he's on the 'Busa boards I'm sure I've read about him. Most of those big HP guys are the top speed freaks running things like the Maxton Mile and hitting up the salt flats at Bonneville. Those guys have balls that clank!

I should be flirtin' with 200 on a stock short block and mid 200 on a hit of gas. I'm a fat kid and need all I can to ET on one of these things though. I hope to be in the 8's with some seat time on the gas.

Yeah I am sure!!!!

The only smoke coming out of KY is whats coming out of that pipe your hitting.
Might also want to check for oil leaking on the collector:rofl_200:

WHITE SMOKE, not blue smoke and no Purple Haze doesnt count either:rofl_200:

Yeah and this T04B just happens to be sitting on my desk...you wanna???

Blow smoke boys...blow smoke :biglaugh:

Attachments

• P1020632.jpg
    P1020632.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6
  • P1020633.jpg
    P1020633.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
  • P1020634.jpg
    P1020634.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 4
  • P1020635.jpg