Progressive 444

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mproy

Reaction score
Hello, just wandering if anyone is running the new progressive 444, check there web site and I think the 440 was replace with that model, just wants to know if they really worth the money before I buy them, thanks!

I have sold one set so far and didn't hear any complaints about them for sure! Brian, if you read this I asked and they don't have the piggy backs for the vmax yet either!

I have sold one set so far and didn't hear any complaints about them for sure! Brian, if you read this I asked and they don't have the piggy backs for the vmax yet either!
Oh well, probably just as well, I don't have the jingle for it this year anyway as they look to be around the $1000 mark. I have more important things that need to looked after first.

You know my pricing will be far less. They show for Harley and I have no doubt that we could make them fit.

I have updated our website to show the current 444 pricing.

Sean

Thanks Sean, check out your web site and very good price, I'm looking for a set in black and will definatly give you a call when I'm gonna buy them, it will be at the end of this month of febuary, not in a hurry, riding season not here yet, would you say that they are a big difference over the 430"s? Price is pretty close between them.

Yes. The 430's are better looking for the 444's are better performing. They are still brand new and don't have all them made up but they do have parts and are making them to distribute out as we speak. My warehouse will have my second customer set sometime late next week.

Sean

Latest posts

Back