Proposed 25% Firearm Tax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a 30% tax on gun non-ownership would be a good thing. If you choose not to own a gun, and have to call 911 for assistance, then your tax needs to jump to 85-90%.

I think a 30% tax on gun non-ownership would be a good thing. If you choose not to own a gun, and have to call 911 for assistance, then your tax needs to jump to 85-90%.

A sign on your front lawn letting people know you have a firearm should be standard. If you don't care to have one, you need do nothing!
Just call the police, and wait for them to come and help you out. They have nothing else to do and will be right over.

Tell you the truth....I don't take ANYTHING Monica's ex-boyfriend's wife says.....she doesn't give a rat's ass about gun control, she simply doesn't have the strength of conviction or personal integrity to care for anybody but her own self interests. Look at her track record....does that suggest to anyone that this person wants to 'fight the good fight' for the people of America? Look in her eyes, watch her body language....she's nothing but a predator with predatorial instincts!

Sanders, fruitcake that he is, has conviction.....clinton....not a fuckin' chance!! All her bullshit about gun control is just posturing....don't mean a pinch of possum shit in the grander scheme! :jerk it:

My work SUV has Gun Stickers on the back window and a "Stop Crime, Shoot First" sticker where it used to say XLT.. All the neighbors have commented positively.:clapping:

Back