Quick run up to 130

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed a Harley that was trying to out run me a couple of weeks ago. I was wound out in fourth at 130 when I passed him and hit fifth. Within a minute he was gone from sight. It's funny how heavy that helmet gets after a few minutes at w.o.t. Mark's 4into1 was sounding sweet. This was of coarse all hypothetically speaking as I would never really violate the posted speed limit.

This was of coarse all hypothetically speaking as I would never really violate the posted speed limit.

Of course, this entire thread is "hypothetically speaking". We at VMF do not condone or endorse exceeding posted speed limits, of course.

I suspect a gen 1 with mods could do 160. Stock they'll nudge up against 145, a Venture diff will give them them gearing to be able to do 160, lose a bit of weight and gain a bit of power, it's in the cards. Keeping it from getting the wobbles would be the tough part.

ok, you got me I was exaggerating a bit ;), shift from 2nd to 3rd at 91 mph ( at the 10,100 limit) 3rd to 4th at 122 mph, 4th to 5th at 141, then 5th to claimed 174 (Again limit bumped up to 10,100)

Latest posts

Back