race ecu

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok dale thats enough out of you,lol.Redbone snowmax is always fast whan there is no one around to see,hehe.Camera heh:hmmm:That sounds like a idea maybe i will have to get a VERY HIGH ZOOM LENS if i mount it on the rear to see if snowmax is still there,haha.Maybe if snowmax is nice i will give him a length or to to help with the battle,lol.:punk::biglaugh:

To catch me on video you are going to need the zoom lens alright, just need to mount the camera on the front fender. Maybe I will wave back over my shoulder from the finish line LOL.:rofl_200: Redbone and Veebooster will be riding up with us on the 402 Hwy next week, a good dose of SnowMax and Moneypit part Deux on the road......... should be fun. Oh yeah and Red, I had to slow down so I didnt loose you and Almty in the Canadian backwoods LOL......... and I didnt want to run over Shadowmax. Had to stay in the middle to keep control of the throttle wrist hehehe.

To catch me on video you are going to need the zoom lens alright, just need to mount the camera on the front fender. Maybe I will wave back over my shoulder from the finish line LOL.:rofl_200: Redbone and Veebooster will be riding up with us on the 402 Hwy next week, a good dose of SnowMax and Moneypit part Deux on the road......... should be fun. Oh yeah and Red, I had to slow down so I didnt loose you and Almty in the Canadian backwoods LOL......... and I didnt want to run over Shadowmax. Had to stay in the middle to keep control of the throttle wrist hehehe.
Somehow I knew you wouldn't let my bald faced lie pass...He He all in the name of good fun my friend....'ol Redbone don't have the legs to keep up with Snowmax nor MP Part Deux :sad2:
... probably not even Shadowmax......well maybe Shadowmax, yeah yeah, I could take Shadowmax! :duck:
Alas, Mike is not coming though...bummer!:whistlin:
:stir pot::compute::stir pot:

Somehow I knew you wouldn't let my bald faced lie pass...He He all in the name of good fun my friend....'ol Redbone don't have the legs to keep up with Snowmax nor MP Part Deux :sad2:
... probably not even Shadowmax......well maybe Shadowmax, yeah yeah, I could take Shadowmax! :duck:

Maybe we can guilt him into showing up.........:ummm:

Haha,maybe or maybe not,i figure the only waving you will be doing is throwing youn arms up in the air with frustration and disappointment.hehe:biglaugh:.This is jim on race day:confused2:,and then the final gesture towards me,and the 09,money pit,part deux.:worthy:lol.:punk:

What is this, a Challenge? Redbone versus the Shadowmax! Oh ya, I want a piece of this!

Don't worry Brian, I'll bring a tow rope so that you can't fall too far behind :rofl_200:
Mike

What is this, a Challenge? Redbone versus the Shadowmax! Oh ya, I want a piece of this!

Don't worry Brian, I'll bring a tow rope so that you can't fall too far behind :rofl_200:
Mike
Hmmm, so you WILL be coming to the Icebreaker then?:punk:
I need to find some rocket boosters fast!:biglaugh:

Hmmm, so you WILL be coming to the Icebreaker then?:punk:
I need to find some rocket boosters fast!:biglaugh:

Not sure if I can make the Icebreaker, wife and I's 10 wedding anniversary is this weekend and it will be costly. Buying the wife a ring and will be hiding away at a fancy hotel room for the weekend. Most keep her happy as I have spent a bunch on Shadowmax recently and she has not said anything about it - gotta love her for that!

Mike

Not sure if I can make the Icebreaker, wife and I's 10 wedding anniversary is this weekend and it will be costly. Buying the wife a ring and will be hiding away at a fancy hotel room for the weekend. Most keep her happy as I have spent a bunch on Shadowmax recently and she has not said anything about it - gotta love her for that!

Mike

I will pay for your gas and you can sleep and eat at my house,done.:biglaugh:

I love all this smack talk......but you all seem to miss the real point....I have the FASTEST Vmax!! :eusa_dance::punk::clapping:

(Just finished working nights....better get some sleep)

Dale #2592

I love all this smack talk......but you all seem to miss the real point....I have the FASTEST Vmax!! :eusa_dance::punk::clapping:

Dale #2592

No kidding about the sleep I think you may be delirious or something. You are having visions of greatness LOL........

See you all soon, too early in the morning for me to come up with any smack talk, but later today.... look out!!

Dale #2592

Maybe if we were all riding together dale and you called in your police friends and yanked all our bikes off the road except yours,then you would be the fastest.Anyway off to another topic,i went to the workshop today after work to check on my investments(money pit 1&2) and saw that the 09 facing the garage door anxiously waiting for aug 2nd,you see it doesn't like snow and will be watching it melt away in the mirrors as it burns up the finish line.:biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Mines faster than your's.... I say you're all just compensating:rofl_200:
Well if it aint the chapter leader getting is 2 cents in there,welcome to the rivalry trevor.Your bike is to stock to run:rofl_200:You can calm jim down on race day after......... well you know.:biglaugh:

Good thing you guys are all up der above da line, eh? You're safe from us 'states side' guys!! :biglaugh:

Cause we all know the hottest bikes are down here!! :rofl_200:

You got that right danny,you guys down there are crazy and i just want to ride man just ride (very fast i might add):clapping:

Well if it aint the chapter leader getting is 2 cents in there,welcome to the rivalry trevor.Your bike is to stock to run:rofl_200:You can calm jim down on race day after......... well you know.:biglaugh:

Word on the street is that you guy's are so hyped-up on smack that you'll perform on the track as you do in the bedroom.... prematurely.:rofl_200:
Stock can still take you if you trip red!
BTW, your blood, sweat & hardwork paid off. That some wicked looking bikes.:worthy:

Word on the street is that you guy's are so hyped-up on smack that you'll perform on the track as you do in the bedroom.... prematurely.:rofl_200:
Stock can still take you if you trip red!
BTW, your blood, sweat & hardwork paid off. That some wicked looking bikes.:worthy:
Knowing my luck i will probably stall at the light,and thanks for the comments it was a lot of patence as well and a time well spent sitting on a bench trying to figure out which way to go with the mods.

Latest posts

Back