race ecu

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
Article taken from The Brimley Blab: "Brimley volunteer fire dept. was called to the Redbone residence yesterday afternoon for what appeared to be a working garage fire. Closer inspection revealed the billowing clouds of smoke was actually tire smoke coming from a nasty sounding V Max motorcycle which resides in said garage."

Fire chief Frankie "The Flame" told reporters, "This is the type of call we like to go on, no duty was required, we drank a few beers and we got to see a really cool looking motorcycle...all in all, a good day for the Brimley VFD!!"

Thanks Brian you just confirmed something for me.... Redbone is all show and no go..... kind of like a burn out..... hehehehehe. Betting that Moneypit part Deux will have the same appearance at the drag day...... if he show up......

Thanks Brian you just confirmed something for me.... Redbone is all show and no go..... kind of like a burn out..... hehehehehe. Betting that Moneypit part Deux will have the same appearance at the drag day...... if he show up......

Show up heh,i think i will pick up snowmax with my trailer so there are no excuses and this way at least i can even push it to to start line,lol.THERE'S NO STOPPING ME KNOW MEN,WHOOOOO:biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Why a trailer??

Dale #2592

This way i know that he will show up ,as the date close's upon us i want to ensure that snowmax is working well enough to compete,and if need be i will pick it up so that it is not to tired from the trip there,hehehehehehe,lol.:rofl_200:

Oh, Redbone is more than just show! Yeah, burnouts are one thing, but I'm sure my $3500 Redbone, with only exhaust mods, will make sure you don't want to miss a shift with your $40,000 highly modified Snowmax....
just something to think about when your reving it up on the starting line!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Article taken from The Brimley Blab: "Brimley volunteer fire dept. was called to the Redbone residence yesterday afternoon for what appeared to be a working garage fire. Closer inspection revealed the billowing clouds of smoke was actually tire smoke coming from a nasty sounding V Max motorcycle which resides in said garage."

Fire chief Frankie "The Flame" told reporters, "This is the type of call we like to go on, no duty was required, we drank a few beers and we got to see a really cool looking motorcycle...all in all, a good day for the Brimley VFD!!"
Oh man Danny you hit that one on the head, our fire chief's name is Frank! I had a couple of beers with him on Friday and he's the painter of Redbone too! You do your research well Danny!

Man oh man....Aug 2 is going to be a great day!!!:eusa_dance:

Dale #2592

Yes it is!!! Hope us 'states-siders' get to view it on videos!! :punk:
Will do my best danny to ensure i get somebody to take video,i wound'nt want jim to say it was my word verses his,lol.My buisness partner has a good video cam that he said i could have,let the games begin,whoooo.:biglaugh:

Yes lots of video!! Both the good (you guys), the bad (me), and the funny stuff too! It will be a great day.:eusa_dance:

Dale #2592

I 'spose I might as well get this out right now!

It's common knowledge that the fastest V Max's are the older Carbon Fiber models....everybody knows this!!

The issue here is, will the NEW Carbon Fiber perform as well...that is the question!! :ummm::ummm::ummm::confused2::ummm::ummm::ummm:

Doesn't matter.....CARBON FIBER RULES. PERIOD! :eusa_dance::punk::clapping:

Dale #2592

Yes lots of video!! Both the good (you guys), the bad (me), and the funny stuff too! It will be a great day.:eusa_dance:

Dale #2592

It will be tough to catch SnowMax on video, it being so fast and stealth teched out and all. Just look for the blur in front of the 09, that will be me:biglaugh:

It will be tough to catch SnowMax on video, it being so fast and stealth teched out and all. Just look for the blur in front of the 09, that will be me:biglaugh:

The Las Vegas odds setters are calling this the major sports event of the year!!

Strangely, neither contestant appears to have any advantage at this time, however we expect the odds will likely shift as the event draws closer!!

:th_image003::th_image003: Game On!! :th_image003::th_image003:

Latest posts

Back