Rear Reflector LED Replacement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 773

Reaction score
I KNOW I saw this somewhere, but can't find it now...

Replaces the rear reflector below the seat with an LED array...

Links? Anyone? :biglaugh:

That's the idea. but not the one I remember (thanks just the same!)...

I recall somthing similar to the "24 LED" fixture that fit in the stock space...

Anyone else remember this product, or am I out of my mind?

Note that my state of mind is actually completely unrelated to the answer to the above question... I'm certifiable on many levels... :whistlin:

I recall somthing similar to the "24 LED" fixture that fit in the stock space...

Note that my state of mind is actually completely unrelated to the answer to the above question... I'm certifiable on many levels... :whistlin:

I've seen ones that your talking about but they are really expensive for what they are and do not remember where they are.

Lambert enterprises 4 x 12 LED card with red lens...but you have to mod reflector to work or get a 6061 one made (contact gary spradley for this)

Are you thinking of the one on my bike? The "reflector" is the running and brake light. I got mine off a vendor on EBay.

Attachments

• taillight3.jpg
    taillight3.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 158
THAT'S WHERE I SAW IT eBay!

THANKS! You wouldn't happen to have contact info for the vendor, would you? :clapping:

Hey Buster,

I'm not certain but I think your rear fender may have come off...:whistlin: :rofl_200:

Hey you're right! Wonder when that fell off?! :biglaugh: I never liked the look of the rear fender on the VMax, that is why I went with the hugger, however with no fender all the shit the back tire throws up hits me in the back of the head!

Back