Registration of Vmax in Montreal imported from EU?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good News :) Today i fix the issue with the engine number in our registration bureau so have no problems with that any more. :)
And I start to build that cage, today after work will continue working , I've decided to use aluminum rectangle profile pipes. Very light as a final weight of construction and strong enough to hold everything in it .Also decide not to use belts but make custom brackets that will hold the bike on several places ( bolt on to the frame ) . soon will show up some pics of that.

About that insect treatment of the wood I guess that it is because it is over seas and it comes to Canada from Bulgaria. I am shore that if it was from Canada to Bulgaria there will be no question at all.

good job man, cant wait to see the pics:punk:

Here are some additional pics
this is the cage base
on the last image you can see the cage it self on the far right table.
Hopefully that evening after work will fix the bike to the base and close it .

And a slight update from last night

PP. guess I have to change the name of the topic to moving to Montreal :)

And a slight update from last night

PP. guess I have to change the name of the topic to moving to Montreal :)

dude thats a killer crate, awesome job. are you a machinist or welder???

No but have some experience with metals and most important, have a friend with shop loaded with all kind of welding toys and materials :)
I am working in cinema industry - Visual FX :)

Hey when you're done with moving, PLEASE keep your cage and let me know - I may decide to move my Max from America to another country next year, and your cage may come in very useful!

+ 1 on keeping the cage, you could rent it out to people who need to move their bike in confidence, like i said nice crate man. visual fx eh!!!! interesting :hmmm:

Yeah that will be of use :)

Here is the final stage :

Tomorrow ( today already ) will send it to Canada .... Hope that no problems will appear .

Well there was problems ... the first truck was too short and I have to rent another one ( but at the end it all go well, there it is, starting the journey ).

Next stop Montreal :)

Last edited:
Will use that topic to ask a general questions to Canadians.
Here in Canada, is there any additional (ZOLL | DOUANE | CUSTOMS) fee for goods bayed from US? ( for example stuff from e-bay )

used parts no free trade stuff but dont quote me, there might be some parts that you have too. think also some new stuff gets exempt, think depends on how its shipped and if they use brokers or not. most thing i get off ebay there is only a small customs fee if its from ups or fed-ex. not sure this is what you are asking about.

So I am in Canada from more than a month
Today was at Canadian tire for RIV inspection than they send me to Mazda dealer for mechanic inspection.
The bike didn't pass because mine turn signals was to small ....
29.gif

If anyone can help with a set of original turn signals will be great

The guy from Mazda workshop was desperately searching for something to grab to ... well he find's it ... ( even that the led flashers are tree time stronger then the oem bulb-turn signals )

I really don't want to buy a new set of turn signals just to pass that mechanical inspection ...

So if someone near, or in Montreal can help me with a set,
I need it just for a day
Will pay any post fees ...

Thanks in advance

shit dude too bad, should have tried a small place that wont really care like a used car lot. anyways too late now, i do have a set i could bring with me, im heading to mtl on the 29th, if thats too late then i could send them by mail tomorrow, might have time today no promises

Thank you guys
I haven't sleep that night because of that stupid turn signals situation and first thing in the morning was -> NEWMAN ( near where I live )-> order some big turn signals and now waiting for the day after tomorrow to receive it and do a second try...

About second inspection in Mazda dealer ... I was surprised too but the guy from Canadian Tire told me that I have to go there and since I am new here I have no idea about other options .
Hoe ever, hope that this time everything will be OK

Thank you again

Latest posts

Back