Ridinr goals for 2010.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Me im getting my bike back to looking priddy , but im doing the usual East Coast runs and around the block a few times (a 400km block that is) would love to take it down the south island but will see what happens .

What runs have you got planned for 2010 ? :ummm:

And yes its spose to be Riding goals for 2010 ,,,, ?

It looks like this year for me is going to be the 1000 mile run (just to get there!) to Danny's for the Brownie Run 2010, hopefully a little riding around New England. The weekend following BR2010 is Jim's Spring Icebreaker in S. Ontario. The 2 weeks should easily work out to 3000/ 4000 miles before I get home. It should be a blast! :punk:

It looks like this year for me is going to be the 1000 mile run (just to get there!) to Danny's for the Brownie Run 2010, hopefully a little riding around New England. The weekend following BR2010 is Jim's Spring Icebreaker in S. Ontario. The 2 weeks should easily work out to 3000/ 4000 miles before I get home. It should be a blast! :punk:

Holy cow! What a ride, or two. :punk:

Wow Redbone, that is inspiring. Your making me think. Hmmm FL to NY... Sure would be fun to ride with a bunch of Maxes.

My 2010 goal for riding is to NOT hit any wildlife! or anything for that matter!

I agree Kevin, not hitting wildlife/ anything else is high up on my list too. I'm sure Danny and the rest of the crew would love to see ya show up too! The more Vmax's the merrier!
I just hope this is one of those rides that everything falls into place planning wise/ vacation wise/ weather wise/ etc.. I'm planning, at this point, to ride the whole
I have a lot work to get done on Redbone but that is under way. Also need to do planning with everyone involved, and find $$$'s to pay for all of this!:punk:

March 5 state run. Oklahoma, Texas, new Mexico, Colorado, Kansas all in one day! I've done it the past two years and have a blast riding with friends I only see once a year. And taking the max to NC in June or July to see the new grandbaby and riding the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Gonna add a few horse to the scooter, buy Momma a bike, n cruise to Vegas.

figure out how i can afford to make all the rides, if not then cruise around as much as i can locally. think a few burnouts might be in order also.:punk::punk:

ok, i lied, actually just forgo about it. Every friday the 13 there is a big, rather huge, meet in Canada, Port Dover. I hope to make it this year (was working for the past one).
Alo, hope to make it to the drag strip, at least the local 1/8th mile.

Brownie300dpi.jpg

Comes to Mind:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

i'm hoping to do 7 states in 7 hours one weekend. NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT

thinking about asking if its a guiness record

To put more than 300 miles on mine... May not happen if the wife is pregnant. I lost my riding buddy to TN so now I have to solo it again... Ugh...

Chris

Back