Rizoma Rear and Front Reservoir Project Complete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Reaction score
Decide to go with different Reservoir and Mounting setups on the front and rear of my 09 R1.

The front setup is one that is designed by Rizoma to work in the fashion that it is used. The rear however is my use of their front mout bracket to work with my SATO rearsets and tuck everything in nice and tight to clean up the reat of the bike even more.

FRONT:

IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg

IMG_5196.jpg

REAR:

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_5250.jpg

IMG_5251.jpg

IMG_5252.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

b/c he used to have a vmax, and he posted in the general bike section.

the new R1 got great reviews on the motorcyclist magazine. u still happy w/it boogie? gorgeous bike btw

Very happy to see what peeps in here are doing with other rides they have or have done to others.
I like to look at what others have done or have an interest in.....so,...post away please.
Sides , it's a tuning fork product ......not that that matters overly to me ,..:clapping::clapping::punk::punk:

i hear ya razor i quitetly root for yama even in the crotch rocket league!

b/c he used to have a vmax, and he posted in the general bike section.

the new R1 got great reviews on the motorcyclist magazine. u still happy w/it boogie? gorgeous bike btw

Thanks!! I hope to have another Vmax someday too!! :punk: :eusa_dance:

Love my R1!! This new motor is like nothing I have ever ridden. :worthy:

Very happy to see what peeps in here are doing with other rides they have or have done to others.
I like to look at what others have done or have an interest in.....so,...post away please.
Sides , it's a tuning fork product ......not that that matters overly to me ,..:clapping::clapping::punk::punk:

Thanks for the support!! :cheers:

!! This new motor is like nothing I have ever ridden. :worthy:

Describe. When does the power come on? In how many gears will it wheelie? How fast in 1st gear? How do you ride without getting tickets?

Back