Rusty McNeil needs your prayers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were completly blown away.You all have been her parents for 6 years! dosen't that account for something.Were so very sorry,god bless.

THAT's NUTS!!!!!!!:damn angry::bang head:

I won't finish my thoughts on this fine forum:damn angry:

I have some thoughts and prayers for them too! But Ryan first...........how bout a hand here 537 :Angel:

Just stay positive for Ryan, praying for the best outcome on the health side of things first. and foremost :eusa_pray:
I hope this new developement gets put on hold for Ryan's sake. Stay strong Rusty, thinking of you and your family!

Last edited:
Ryan and Rusty, you are in my thoughts.
Every positive wish and all the luck in the universe are headed your way.
The past has passed, time to recover now! You can do it.

Keep your good spirits Rusty, Thinking about you and yours!

A Government big enough to give you everything is also big enough to take it all away.:damn angry:

Ryan jumped into my head about an hour ago, in the taxi to the airport.
Seems to be passed, but I hope it's going OK over there.
Best wishes guys!

Man I want to just jump on my bike and ride over to drop off flowers and do what I know I cant! I wish there was something that I could offer to make it better....

Road Trip, Biker Social Visit to her Biological Parents??????

Keep the Faith Rusty...

Man I want to just jump on my bike and ride over to drop off flowers and do what I know I cant! I wish there was something that I could offer to make it better....

-1that-license-plate-1332244752.jpg

If we could start a collection, do we know how to get some kind of gift basket over to the hospital?

I want thank Rusty for his decency in keeping us all updated with the latest info. I've been spending time with a nephew in hospitals lately and learned that you cry over the sad parts and rejoice over the littlest of successes. We pray for strength, patience and understanding but are taught to cherish every minute and with God, all things are possible.
One doesn't have to be a "religious" person to want every possible advantage to aid a loved one.
Both sunshine and rain fall on all people. The important part is what we do with what we get.
Seems like you got a wonderful group of people here pulling for you in every concievable way Rusty! I hope that can put a smile on your face and heart!

I want thank Rusty for his decency in keeping us all updated with the latest info. I've been spending time with a nephew in hospitals lately and learned that you cry over the sad parts and rejoice over the littlest of successes. We pray for strength, patience and understanding but are taught to cherish every minute and with God, all things are possible.
One doesn't have to be a "religious" person to want every possible advantage to aid a loved one.
Both sunshine and rain fall on all people. The important part is what we do with what we get.
Seems like you got a wonderful group of people here pulling for you in every concievable way Rusty! I hope that can put a smile on your face and heart!

TRULY INSPIRATIONAL WORDS, PAT.
tears-of-joy.gif

Back