sad times need help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasterlapdunn

Reaction score
Hey guys. Havn't been on here in a while. Hope everyone is good. I lost my job two months ago and I have to sell the max :frown:. I found a buyer. I removed the rear fender for my taste but the buyer would like it put back on. Does anyone out there have that metal mud guard/license plate bracket/tailight mount and are you willing to part with it? The part is expensive and mine is no where to be found. Thanks all.

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/yamaha-motorcycle-vmx12w1-v-max-2007/o/m10454

It is number 7 in the rear fender fiche above.

John

yes. I can help you with that. Let me get to my spare bike at the weekend, I believe I have the part you need. You can have it for the price of shipping it to you.

yes. I can help you with that. Let me get to my spare bike at the weekend, I believe I have the part you need. You can have it for the price of shipping it to you.
Looks like an award nomination is due for NaughtyG for being there to help a fellow maxxer in need. NG, you rock:punk:
FW

Hey guys. Havn't been on here in a while. Hope everyone is good. I lost my job two months ago and I have to sell the max :frown:. I found a buyer. I removed the rear fender for my taste but the buyer would like it put back on. Does anyone out there have that metal mud guard/license plate bracket/tailight mount and are you willing to part with it? The part is expensive and mine is no where to be found. Thanks all.

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/yamaha-motorcycle-vmx12w1-v-max-2007/o/m10454

It is number 7 in the rear fender fiche above.

John
I'm sorry to hear that. :( Sounds like NaughtyG has you looked after.

Sorry to hear your news, hope things get better soon for ya! You don't have to leave us just because you currently don't have a Vmax. Be well brother! :thumbs up:
Good on ya G! Oh, and welcome back stateside!:clapping:

yes. I can help you with that. Let me get to my spare bike at the weekend, i believe i have the part you need. You can have it for the price of shipping it to you.

wow! Buy this man a scotch

very nice ng

NG you have mail.

Man, I can't beleive how great this site has been to me. I'm not going anywhere Redbone. I will be back on a max one day but will always frequent this forum. From the EFI, COPs, Sean Morley, NG and everyone; you can't ask for a better community. Thank you for having me and continuing to have me.

Give that award to NG :punk:

Back