Selling my Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxist

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to sell my Vmax due to recent events in my life (divorce). I have enjoyed this forum a lot and have enjoyed my Vmax even more. I have found the people on this forum to be stand up people and I appreciate the help every one has given me over the years. I want to give a big shout out to Sean Morley. Sean has hooked me up with test parts, replacement parts and provided awesome technical advice. Thank You Sean!

I participated in my first VMOA ride this year in Dowagiac, MI. I wanted to thank everyone for a great time. It was my first event and I went there knowing no one. Everyone was friendly and I thought it was well organized. It was nice to meet and ride with some of the guys on the forum. I especially want to thank Chuck for allowing me to share a room, John for hooking me up with a bolt that fell out of my rear fender and for letting me ride his bike with the Morely Muscle kit, Rick and Tom for guiding the way to lunch when we got separated from the group and to Marty and Marco for riding with me back to the Detroit area.

It's sad for me to let it go, but hopefully once I get through all this crap and my life situated, I'll pick up another Vmax.

Ride Hard and Ride Safe!

Doug

PS If anyone is interested in a new clutch master cycliner, clutch slave rebuild kit and a set of 6 piston Sumitomo front calipers let me know.

Sad that you have to sell the Max, but good to see that your optimistic about getting another in the future. Stick around. I am certain that no one here wishes to see you leave the community. You'll just be between bikes!
pinkiehappy.png

No need to leave the forum. Even if you don't have a Vmax at the time, people here can help you through the rough times. That seems to be a lot of what we Vmaxers are about.

Sorry to hear about your situation Doug..............Don't feel like you have to leave just because your selling the Max, good folks are hard to find!...........Stick around!.................Tom............BTW.........It was good meeting/riding with you too!

If no ones claimed clutch slave rebuild kit ......and master cylinder....I might be. Pm me details what you are asking.
Thanks

Sorry to hear this Doug. I wish you all the best. Keep you're head up and move forward the best you can everyday.....tell her it got stolen and I'll store it for you till' all you're shit settles down.........John

You should sign her over to one of the guys on here and "borrow" it from them until you get sorted out and they can sign it back over to you :punk:

But good luck with all of it

Back