Scammer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch on this guy, hes a polish scammer whos trying to steel you the ideas and your money. Avoid by any means.

At admin/mod place I will give him the eternal ban.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=5962

I think that person has 2 profiles on this forum, second one is also polish - still need to find this out.
I was scammed very easly gents.
i .. " DO TELL " , " DO TELL " .. :hmmm: .. :2gunsfiring_v1:

It all had happened some time ago, I was recieving some questions about "dude give me a drawnings for rim, for yokes anf for everything else" - what
a impudence :rofl_200:
Not a chance I said but, i can help you out as much as my possible time permits.
They said(more then two but I bealive it was the same person) - you are too expensive I can make it myself much cheaper.
Then I said - then also desing it by yourself...
It ends with "fuck you" words from those/that person/s.

Meanwhile not a long ago that fuck from first post came here to pretend someone hes not - i propably know who it is from "close" members here - but i will keep it for myself. Cant prove it for now.
He was calling me, sending many email with asking about custom machining like rim or tripple trees - I was answering that im done with custom machining.
He said: dude my kids will die if you will not make me those shits(metaphore of course) for sure for sure, im buying, im paying extra I will like to take many parts from ya.

I have asked: what if your real intensions are only for steeling my ideas and tell me "fuck ya" at the end?
He played an very ofended man and he raised his honor high above the sky! LOL
No, im a very good man, I would nver cheat a fellow v-maxer.

And then its started: he was calling and mailing all the days long, with multiple questions about how and what is made. I said pay first!
And again his honor was high into the stratosphere!
Dude I would never lie to you!

I even send him an extra part he needed for free...

And again: My freind, Im an honorable man and you can trust me!

Well I did...but this was the last time...all I got was "FUCK YA LOSER"...

Latest posts

Back