screen size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Did any one elses screen get bigger ?Doesn't fit on the monitor now while veiwing the forum.

Did any one elses screen get bigger ?Doesn't fit on the monitor now while veiwing the forum.

Nope!

What browser do you use? Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera???:ummm: Sounds like you changed your screens resolution... 1024x768 is about right...

Mine was like that for a while earlier today. It is fine now though. I rebooted in the mean time.

My Granddad used to say "Maybe ya ain't holdin' yer mouth right".

This will only happen on threads that have over sized linked pictures on it. I'm trying to find something that auto resizes over sized pictures, but it is hard to find one that works on linked pictures.

This will only happen on threads that have over sized linked pictures on it. I'm trying to find something that auto resizes over sized pictures, but it is hard to find one that works on linked pictures.

On my SV forum they just locked out the ability to put them on the posts. Made everyone add them as an attachment. I don't understand why people don't do that anyway...:ummm: Uses a lot less bandwidth up so it helps the dial-up users a ton.:thumbs up:

Back