Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on Sean. But ill tell you this forum has a bunch of great guys as well. Every vendor on her will go out of there way to help us all. That's saying a lot. It's like a cult. Even mark from marks exhaust shipped my exhaust before I even paid for it.

So hats off to you guys. Kyle, Danny , Rick , Pat, Wiesel, Prez, Garrett , SteveO, and I could go on and on all night from all over the planet. That's what makes this forum the best damn forum on the web hands down !!!!!!!

+1 on Sean. But ill tell you this forum has a bunch of great guys as well. Every vendor on her will go out of there way to help us all. That's saying a lot. It's like a cult. Even mark from marks exhaust shipped my exhaust before I even paid for it.

So hats off to you guys. Kyle, Danny , Rick , Pat, Wiesel, Prez, Garrett , SteveO, and I could go on and on all night from all over the planet. That's what makes this forum the best damn forum on the web hands down !!!!!!!

This.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My experience with Sean of Morley Muscle: Warming Long Post.

Like the rest of you my first exposure to Sean came from reading other people praising him on the forum. Seemed like every other post from a new member who was looking for a special piece or item got directed to him, usually with the post ending with "...and He is a great guy to do business with too!" So when I first started thinking about upgrading it made sense to go with him.

We exchanged emails and he seemed happy to let me pick his brain about compatibility of various parts with out pushing hard for a sale. Frankly, I felt guilty for interrupting what I knew had to be a busy man. I didn't actually BUY anything from him till he announced that He had been able to secure Carrozzeria rims for the vmax. Something about those rims, just had ho have them. A few days later I talked myself into getting the extended swing arm. Then my amazing skills of reasoning suggested to me that since I had the room now, I should get the extended gas tank too. So I fired off another email. To make a long story somewhat shorter, I soon had the rims, swing arm, gas tank, windowed cases, grips, and hyabusa brakes, stainless steel hoses, handle bars, jet kit, and what else I don't even know headed my direction. Some might say I lack impulse control.

This is where the story gets crazy. I live in Alaska, so nothing that gets shipped here gets shipped cheap. Originally, I was set to have it delivered to my place of work, but the USPS couldn't find Mile 22.5 Spur Hwy, despite past performances. After a few extra weeks I got a call from Sean saying the address/items were undeliverable. So they went into the mail again. When I did infact get them the packaging truly looked like it had been through hell. I sent a video to Sean of what I had and asked if I was missing anything(I was). HE REPLACED the items the USPS lost free of charge!!

Right after the new year, I decided to go with USD forks. So once again I called Sean. After some quick goat thinking it was decided to go with a 'busa fork. This, I thought would save me having to get adapters for the brakes I have currently. 'Hey,' says I, 'that will save me some money and time!' Oh how wrong was I! Having placed my order and been informed it would likely be 2-3 months before delivery, I promptly tore my forks off. For future reference, don't never ever pull something off you don't have the replacement on hand for, I knew that but it was January and I live in Alaska and I can't really ride till late April anyway and since I had a buyer for the old forks... After six months of waiting I was we'll and truly steamed. I let Sean know. With out going to far into it I am convinced he wasn't the root cause of the delay. Having been mollified, I mentioned i had decided to upgrade the clutch/front masters - next week they showed up in the mail. When I asked how much I owed Him I got a rather short response, "I already have too much off your money." Color me stunned.

I am expecting his hybrid exhaust any time. If you had ever told me I would 'pulling' for a supplier/dealer, or feel as good about the man behind the service while still not having received products payed for and originally expected months and months ago, I would have asked where you got the good crack. No my experience with Sean hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but I am certain in my belief that Sean won't rest till it is.

My experience with Sean of Morley Muscle: Warming Long Post.

Like the rest of you my first exposure to Sean came from reading other people praising him on the forum. Seemed like every other post from a new member who was looking for a special piece or item got directed to him, usually with the post ending with "...and He is a great guy to do business with too!" So when I first started thinking about upgrading it made sense to go with him.

We exchanged emails and he seemed happy to let me pick his brain about compatibility of various parts with out pushing hard for a sale. Frankly, I felt guilty for interrupting what I knew had to be a busy man. I didn't actually BUY anything from him till he announced that He had been able to secure Carrozzeria rims for the vmax. Something about those rims, just had ho have them. A few days later I talked myself into getting the extended swing arm. Then my amazing skills of reasoning suggested to me that since I had the room now, I should get the extended gas tank too. So I fired off another email. To make a long story somewhat shorter, I soon had the rims, swing arm, gas tank, windowed cases, grips, and hyabusa brakes, stainless steel hoses, handle bars, jet kit, and what else I don't even know headed my direction. Some might say I lack impulse control.

This is where the story gets crazy. I live in Alaska, so nothing that gets shipped here gets shipped cheap. Originally, I was set to have it delivered to my place of work, but the USPS couldn't find Mile 22.5 Spur Hwy, despite past performances. After a few extra weeks I got a call from Sean saying the address/items were undeliverable. So they went into the mail again. When I did infact get them the packaging truly looked like it had been through hell. I sent a video to Sean of what I had and asked if I was missing anything(I was). HE REPLACED the items the USPS lost free of charge!!

Right after the new year, I decided to go with USD forks. So once again I called Sean. After some quick goat thinking it was decided to go with a 'busa fork. This, I thought would save me having to get adapters for the brakes I have currently. 'Hey,' says I, 'that will save me some money and time!' Oh how wrong was I! Having placed my order and been informed it would likely be 2-3 months before delivery, I promptly tore my forks off. For future reference, don't never ever pull something off you don't have the replacement on hand for, I knew that but it was January and I live in Alaska and I can't really ride till late April anyway and since I had a buyer for the old forks... After six months of waiting I was we'll and truly steamed. I let Sean know. With out going to far into it I am convinced he wasn't the root cause of the delay. Having been mollified, I mentioned i had decided to upgrade the clutch/front masters - next week they showed up in the mail. When I asked how much I owed Him I got a rather short response, "I already have too much off your money." Color me stunned.

I am expecting his hybrid exhaust any time. If you had ever told me I would 'pulling' for a supplier/dealer, or feel as good about the man behind the service while still not having received products payed for and originally expected months and months ago, I would have asked where you got the good crack. No my experience with Sean hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but I am certain in my believe that Sean won't rest till it is.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have to be careful what I say and how I word this.... Due to change of relationship with Sean LOL I have to be bias.... Sorry if tis story jumps a few tracks back and forth. :rofl_200:

I first met Sean through the forum like all of us had, PM , phone call etc.
I read about a bike show that Sean had posted "The Chill" that was about 4-5 hrs drive from where I was work transplanted! At the time I was looking into doing some frame braces and someday will get back to them. I found a good frame to mock them up on or to be my jig. Then the search for an engine block, I called Sean and he hooked me up with the Heinz 57 of parts LOL. It consisted of venture and Vmax stuff, of course it was all bad pieces or extras and I didn't care because it would do the job. He never asked for one penny, I offered to pay and he declined! I remember being in a T-shirt at night at his shop in the middle of winter freezing my ass off , teeth almost chattering and then realizing that I had 3 adam's apples and soon figured out where the other 2 came from :rofl_200:. I was amazed at all the Vmax stuff he had, I thought I was in Vmax heaven. He offered for me to stay at his place and I accepted. I spent the next 2 days hanging with him, family and friends at "The Chill" bike show. We chit chatted between customers and learned a lot about his history of bikes and cars. Since then we have become somewhat of a sounding board for one another during conversation on the phone. He tells me what he is working on and I give a few ideas and he does the same for me :worthy:. Like recently I had called and we chatted about the accessory control center I am presently working on. I called an said hey I have an idea and this is what I am wanting to do however I am still doing some research and need to buy a few parts. As he responds "well just let me know if you need a riser, send me a text or Email me". I had ordered the few misc parts to try this project out and before I knew it here comes this riser that I never told him to send LOL. I guess he was as excited as I was about the little project I was working on.
I had Sean finish putting my bike together about 3 years ago after it had been sitting for 6 years in pieces and literally a pick up load of after market parts I had purchased. It has been an adventure with Sean when building my bike, I am the one to do tons of research and know that there is a way to do this or that and challenge myself. It was like this Sean asking about my masters cylinders.... "Now what did you get these off of, where are the levers from?" etc. Well Sean can tell you my bike is made of many different parts and custom parts, in fact I remember building a license plate bracket while I was there one time. I was grabbing this and that and before he knew it there was another piece in the to be chromed pile. I have made the trip back to see him and his family a few times enjoying every time. Like one trip being awake for 47 hrs straight before I went to sleep. That was the time we took a bunch of junk Vmax parts to the recycle yard with his dad Rex and me dosing off in the back seat while Sean grabbed his cash. Sean has become a good friend over the last 3-4 years and has also been a good customer :rofl_200: each of us never worry about payment and I think at times he gets a little nervous wondering where his balance due is at in the past. Me sending countless connectors and conversion kits his way and never really caring because I know he will make it right, just like he has done for years with all of you guys here. :punk: Thanks Sean for the support that you give this forum and the countless hours that you spend at your shop trying new things to make this Vmax community what it is today and what it will become in the future!

G

G

I've been wondering when this thread was gonna drop. Sean treats us all like family. I've never dealt with a vendor who'd cut his own throat to help somebody even if they're not spending any money with him. It's a hell of an experience and pleasure to deal with him. I'll have to make a trip one day just to shake his hand and thank him.

I am one of the newest members here. Sean has already made an impression on me. He had an OEM flyscreen for sale. I PM'd him, told him I would like to buy it. I received the flyscreen a few days later, BEFORE he even cashed my check. He cleared up any questions I had about installing the part via prompt e-mails. I have a Muscleseat on order now. Great guy to do business with.

I am one of the newest members here. Sean has already made an impression on me. He had an OEM flyscreen for sale. I PM'd him, told him I would like to buy it. I received the flyscreen a few days later, BEFORE he even cashed my check. He cleared up any questions I had about installing the part via prompt e-mails. I have a Muscleseat on order now. Great guy to do business with.

Yeah. It's kinda creepy the first few times. You feel guilty. Then you realize there are still good people in the world, and lots of them are here on this board.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Back