Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Shirt Maxer

Reaction score
Well, didn't know exactly where to post this but I had to say something, Sean has once again proved that there are still honest and trusting people in the world. I received my new seat today and I have to say I can't wait to get on my bike and try it out. He made and shipped my seat to me with nothing more than an email from me describing what I wanted. This type of trust, expert craftsmanship and prompt and friendly service has again reinforced my loyalty to him. He has also assembled a gasket kit due to all my dry rotted gaskets giving me fits every time I try to work on my bike. I will never be able to say enough positive things about Sean, all I can do is send as many folks your way as customers as I can. Here is my new seat compared to the old one, I LOVE IT!!!:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 99
Well, didn't know exactly where to post this but I had to say something, Sean has once again proved that there are still honest and trusting people in the world. I will never be able to say enough positive things about Sean:eusa_dance:

Well said!
We are constantly being bombarded by all types of media about the evil people of the world, and the deeds they commit. This apparently makes for better "news".
I would like to think that people like Sean far outnumber the "newsmakers", and generally that has been my experience to date. Just for example consider all the fine folks on this forum........
Gotta run.....starting to tear up.......
Cheers!

Sean is the guy whom I will have make up the final exhaust for my bike, modding the slip-on Cobras and the headers to get the scavaging back, so I can have my power back to stock levels.

I do say, that seat came out very nice. How much did that cost? I bet he would be able to make a lockable compartment that fits perfect where the stock pillion goes.

He has been doing that for years and I aspire to emulate his trust, expertise and goodwill to the Vmax community. Although I have no knowledge if anything specific, I will guess he may have been burned a time or two yet does not hold that against current or future customers.
He gets my highest accolades.

Sean is the guy whom I will have make up the final exhaust for my bike, modding the slip-on Cobras and the headers to get the scavaging back, so I can have my power back to stock levels.

I do say, that seat came out very nice. How much did that cost? I bet he would be able to make a lockable compartment that fits perfect where the stock pillion goes.

Viragos had that. Same sissy bar/pad, different grab handles to which it mounts, compared to a 'Max. Unless you are referring to the pillon as the passenger seat. I am referring to the sissy bar, behind the pad.

I like Sean so much he's with me when i'm out riding. funny

Attachments

• P1030342.jpg
    P1030342.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 27
  • P1030343.jpg
    P1030343.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 29
Sean is my hero! I call and bug him all the time he has great energy and I worship him! :worthy:. :rofl_200:that was just for you Sean!

G

+1,000.
I have done business with Sean twice now, and he is really a prince of a guy.

Sean is highly intelligent with a very respectable way of doing business. I predict that his business will have me and thousands of other loyal customers for years to come.
Jack

Yes the same too, have the same story with my new exhaust system Sean hooked me up with, his HD oil KIt . He is a great guy to deal with. We are lucky we have someone like him

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

Here are some better pics of the seat. All totaled, $420 shipped to Guam with my cores being shipped back to Sean. Again, not able to ride due to the middle gear case leaking so my critique of the comfort of the seat will have to wait. Based on what I read on the forum, I will very happy with the feel. Just the flatter mid cut has my ass doing cartwheels...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375477585.981048.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1375477604.445979.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1375477618.578870.jpg

He let me work on my motor at his shop on a Saturday... And he kept me from screwing everything up. Just awesome, patient, and helpful.

Back