Shiver Headlight test mount

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Someone asked for pics..test mounting at the moment..Looks good from the front..the side view takes getting used to IMO

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 95
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 91
Hey, i like that! Do they make some kind of fly screen as an option for the Shiver? If i were gonna go w/o any type of shield, i would prolly do that. Out in the West Texas breezes(20-50mph stright winds!), i gotta have something...!

What forks are those? Where didja get those remote rezzies and brackets for the brake and clutch masters? Looks nice!

Someone asked for pics..test mounting at the moment..Looks good from the front..the side view takes getting used to IMO

i like it man... i think the side looks better and the front getting used to if anything!

I with you Davidon, like the front look but the side is not quite there. I think it need a little something below it to make it flow better. I also wouldn't mind if it didn't stick out as far.
It is a very nice looking headlight, kinda has a evil, robotic tinge to it and I'm sure it will light up the road. :punk:
How is the electrical side of it coming?

BofP ..all mods listed in my gallery..Rizoma Rezzies..extended busa forks with Otec triples and sleeves

Red..those are my thoughts exactly. I don't know how to change the side look unless I can somehow put some sort of piece on the bottom of the light but this may make it worse. I also agree it sticks out a bit too much for me (which is why I want to compare the FZ1n to the Shiver from the side). I'll go with it for the moment..have'nt done the electrics yet ..won't be a problem but it has a 5 pin connector on the light which I can't find its counterpart for so I'll have to feed individual wires to it..gauges next

Very nice looking light ,..but I like the look from the side ,..gives it a beak,..bird o pray kinda look.
Does stick out a tad far tho. Very sawweeet lookin front end ,....the Busa forks not long enough?
I also need a fairing of sorts ,..not to big ,..just enough to cut the chest wind.
And those mirrors are a must have for me ,..are they Mario's?

I was just going to suggest the FZ1N. It does not stick out as far, ive seen the FZ! light on a vmax and a r1 streetfighter. 800.00 for a new fz1n light though.

BofP ..all mods listed in my gallery..Rizoma Rezzies..extended busa forks with Otec triples and sleeves

Red..those are my thoughts exactly. I don't know how to change the side look unless I can somehow put some sort of piece on the bottom of the light but this may make it worse. I also agree it sticks out a bit too much for me (which is why I want to compare the FZ1n to the Shiver from the side). I'll go with it for the moment..have'nt done the electrics yet ..won't be a problem but it has a 5 pin connector on the light which I can't find its counterpart for so I'll have to feed individual wires to it..gauges next

Latest posts

Back