Should I be worried

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Tonight I took the Vmax out to a local car/bike cruise and my son Max just had to show his interest in his namesake
473d4cb6-bddb-153b.jpg
473d4cb6-bdf2-667e.jpg
What do you guys think? Should I be worried?

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4

I think he has now taken ownership of the Max - maybe he will let you ride it once in awhile. :confused2:

Mike

I can see it now, him wlking out the door with the keys to it. You'll probably say something along the lines of "give me back the keys to my bike" But he's just going to shake his head and give you a reply of " I don't see your name on it, Is your name Max?" :rofl_200:

He looks to be all color coordinated and ready to throw a leg over.....maybe even got a little..."Don't mess" attitude!! :clapping::rofl_200:

I'd be very concerned!! :biglaugh:

All I can say is to enjoy that gift you have. My son is now 17 and as normal, into the girls...has a job....don't see him much. They sure grow up fast!

Mine grew up and now lives near KJ....:sad2:
My Grandson and I got a good ride in last time they were here..

I think you guys are right, he's all about the bike. He actually throws a fit if his shirt doesnt have a picture of a bike on it. And yea, they definitely grow up way too fast. My oldest is 27 and it seems like he was Max's age a couple weeks ago. But Max is totally into the bike every time I walk in the door he comes up and starts "" brmm brmm" as he points towards the bike. He has 3 older sisters that even got him shoes with flames on them to match the bike. My older boys 27, 21 and 16 know they cant ride the Vmax but Max will just take it when he's older and I'll be asking him if I can ride it. LOL, hell, look at his face. He's all attitude. Just like the Bike. Ed

Oh Yeah, That bike is Definitely his future Ride.
You better keep it good working order until he can ride it or he will be VERY upset.

Hey if he's gonna claim and ride it he might as well start polishing now!
473d4cb6-ceaa-b274.jpg

473d4cb6-cec6-82b9.jpg

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4

I'd be worried for sure. Looks like he's trying to sabotage your front brakes by rubbing an oily rag all over the rotor :biglaugh:

Wait what? His name is Max? Hehehehe! cute little booger

regards from my tapatalking android...

Back