Show us your better half! GF/ WIFE/BF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brown one, and the black one are sisters, and the 2 tan ones are puppies from the black one. Now the smallest of the puppies is also pregnant, and is going to have a single puppy. Unplanned pregnancy, it's only her first heat, and the father is her father! (my daughter's chihuahua is the father)

When the black one had her puppies, she had 5 of them, we sold 3, and kept 2, the largest, and smallest of the litter. I hated selling the puppies, but 7 dogs would have been a bit much!

-MikeS

Here is mine

Thanksgiving2009014.jpg

AESChristmas08.jpg

hey , ragingmain , the only thing missing in that top picture are " carb spikes " :biglaugh:

I sure married over my head. Her name is Tiff and is a good, low maintenance woman too. can't ask for much more. :ten_out_of_ten:

Attachments

• 100_5174.jpg
    100_5174.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_0690.jpg
    100_0690.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 55
Dirty.........Nice lookin' lady-no doubt!! But that's a killer '57!!

I had a black one, sure shouldda hung on to it! :bang head:

Thank you sir. As far as the car, I cannot claim it. I wish I could! I was at a little car club gathering at the Remington grill in Sanford NC last year. I have had a few muscle cars in my time and appreciate them. I would love to build a 67-72 Nova. I dig both of the body styles and would settle for either. Maybe after I retire. Who knows.:hmmm:

Thank you sir. As far as the car, I cannot claim it. I wish I could! I was at a little car club gathering at the Remington grill in Sanford NC last year. I have had a few muscle cars in my time and appreciate them. I would love to build a 67-72 Nova. I dig both of the body styles and would settle for either. Maybe after I retire. Who knows.:hmmm:
WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD I STARTED BUILDING A "69" NOVA , PRETTY DONE-UP SMALL BLOCK , 2 X 4BBLS. NO HOOD , THE "POOOLICE" LOVED ME WHEN I TURNED 17 , GO INTO MY ALBUMS , & CHECK-OUT "MY DRIVING RECORD" THE FIRST BUNCH OF TICKETS WERE WITH THAT CAR , RACING ON THE HIGHWAY & MULTIPLE SPEEDING TICKETS ! :biglaugh: PS . I'M NOT TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD ! WELL MAYBE:rofl_200:

Have to love them old cars, I'm in the market for another this spring, if everything goes right.

After my mom passed away sold the '55 to help pay for medical bills. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. But the old cars turn heads cause its not an everyday design. just like the max :punk:

Attachments

• Carclub-tbird.jpg
    Carclub-tbird.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 22
  • jen1.jpg
    jen1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 22
  • tbird5.jpg
    tbird5.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 20
Have to love them old cars, I'm in the market for another this spring, if everything goes right.

After my mom passed away sold the '55 to help pay for medical bills. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. But the old cars turn heads cause its not an everyday design. just like the max :punk:

Man KJ, that was a super sweet ride. It sucks that you had to part with it. Especially under those circumstances too. What are you in the market for next?

That car was GORGEOUS KJ..

Thanks, I still miss it from time to time. Nothing like cruising with the top down, gettin some shakes at the drive-in with your favorite gal on a sunday afternoon.

The guy I sold it to is somewhat of a collector, He has a few sweet rides and he takes care of them so at least I know it went to a good home.

I decided I better drive something different to work for a change so I dug out the 69 GTO and have been driving it to work this week. I am sure next week I will drive something different again.

Sean

I decided I better drive something different to work for a change so I dug out the 69 GTO and have been driving it to work this week. I am sure next week I will drive something different again.

Sean

Bragger! :damn angry:

:biglaugh:

I couldn't make up my mind between the Lambrogini or the Ferrari so I flipped a coin and settled on the '98 GMC!! :rofl_200:

So you went for the one with the better gas milage eh? :biglaugh: with these gas prices I don't blame ya

LOL, at least the gas came down enough that I can actually afford to drive the old cars again. They were getting pretty dusty.

Sean

Back