So you want a straight-talking president??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the same man that said it is ok for citizens to kill drug addicts in the country. He put a hit on a 22 year old girl up and coming athlete had her shot in head by motorcyclists and tied up left in the streets. Over 1000 killed and 1/2 million detained.

I absolutely want a straight talk president. The kind that wants to uphold the U.S constitution. Enforce Illegal immigration laws, Exposes Government corruption. Liberal rederick at it's finest. Democrats and the media aren't savagely attaching because they think hes "sooo" stupid. They attack what there afraid of. They don't want want they're little corrupt apple cart knocked over. Trump is a direct result of Government corruption, and the Average American getting pissed on by it's officials.

I absolutely want a straight talk president. The kind that wants to uphold the U.S constitution. Enforce Illegal immigration laws, Exposes Government corruption. Liberal rederick at it's finest. Democrats and the media aren't savagely attaching because they think hes "sooo" stupid. They attack what there afraid of. They don't want want they're little corrupt apple cart knocked over. Trump is a direct result of Government corruption, and the Average American getting pissed on by it's officials.

Absolutely, the Trump Phenomenon was created by "We the People" being treated like Shit by the government that's supposed to work for us. Corruption to the MAX....:bang head:

We dont have a straight talking candidate, we have a clinically insane dumpster fire and a wildly dishonest sack of shit. It's just that the clinically insane still looks better than Hillary to me.

It's sad that they have to endure his presidency, he is quite atypical of the Filipino people. I have a feeling that he wont be in power for very long. Their government is even more corrupt than ours, but until now has been a bit less invasive though.

Back