Some nice replacement mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBee

Reaction score
I got really tired of seeing little more than my shoulders and elbows in my VMax's mirrors and started looking for replacements.

I contacted Sean Morley at Morley's Muscle - and he sent me a few different sets to try out. All were really nice alternatives to the stock ones, well made and very reasonable. I thought I'd share the followng pictures so anyone else looking for mirrors can see how each set looks ON the bike.

These were the largest ones - the AXGP Short mirrors...which I'm going with for long trips.

AXGPShortMirror4.jpg

AXGPShortMirror3.jpg

AXGPShortMirror2.jpg

AXGPShortMirror1.jpg

These TrimLines were almost as big... but a bit sportier looking

TrimLineMirror3.jpg

TrimLineMirror2.jpg

Here are a few shots of the Morley Billet Mirrors with the mounts:

BilletMirror2.jpg

BilletMirror3.jpg

Not certain what these are called, as they're a new product and weren't even on Sean's website yet. But I'm definitely buying a set. They were very adjustable - and really cool!

NewMirror2.jpg

NewMirror4.jpg

NewMirror3.jpg

NewMirror5.jpg

I definitely recommend dealing with Sean... he was very helpful and made it really easy for me to decide which set was best for my bike.

Last edited:
I need to get these posted up. Thanks for the pics. The GP with the mirror upright is wrong. It may be on the wrong side or could even be made wrong. It needs the lens rotated around to be more horizontal.

I have other mirrors as well that need this same thing done!

I really like the OEM style short stalk one you showed last.
Also, just wondering. Did sean do your paint, too?

Thanks, Sean... I was wondering why that mirror didn't fit right! But it didn't seem to rotate and I didn't want to force it. (Removed the photo to avoid confusion.)

As for the question of the paint, that's the stock 03 matte black color and striping.

That clock came off my Sportster - I'd gotten it at the local Harley Dealer. The black clock matched the Sportster gauges well... but they also make a white one that would be a better match for the VMax.

The last ones look like the ones that I have on my bike. They're stock ones from an 09 vmax. Well made, little vibration and you can see behind you!

Mike

Latest posts

Back