Some People You Just Want To Hurt...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" always been babied! One owner, adult owned and never abused! " heh.. right

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

WHAT THE HELL is he trying to prove ? :bang head::bang head::bang head:
You're right Dave .... go ahead and hit him once for me too !!!

Rev limiter is working just fine. Drag racers use them all the time because they can't watch and control the revs themselves. Stutter box don't ya know!

I didn't see a temperature gauge on the dash, looks like the easy way to cook your head and blow a few valves

Temp Gauge is in the upper left and appears to say "Lo"... That means it's below 114 degrees if that is in fact the case.... The guy's a total Dumb Ass in any world.......

I know that he is not the brightest light in the pack for doing that to the bike but he is hitting the rev limiter with a stutter box controller so he is not really hurting it, but it will not last long that way either. If you run something at 100% your going to wear it out 100% faster.

I'm going to play the Devil's advocate here-
How is this different than doing dyno runs? Although a "controlled" test, wouldn't they adversely effect engine life as well?
Let the debate begin!
Cheers

I'm going to play the Devil's advocate here-
How is this different than doing dyno runs? Although a "controlled" test, wouldn't they adversely effect engine life as well?
Let the debate begin!
Cheers

A dyno run is conducted using a load on the engine, simulating real riding conditions. I am guessing here, since I have always been told not to free rap an engine. Free rapping subjects the internal parts to additional loads that it may or may not be able to handle due to the extreme acceleration of the internal parts without a load. An occsional missed shift, yes, but how many do you get?
Am I close to correct?

I would kick his ass if my bike was parked next to him. What an asshole!!!!!!!!! He would need a tow truck for his bike and possibly a medflight to the nearest trauma center after I kicked his face in.

Justice comes through once in a while. If my bike were next to his, they'd be picking him up in Baggies....

Back