Sorry was going riding in Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good memory! My parents have a home on Marco Island just outside Naples which is on the Gulf near the bottom of FL. I'll be in Orlando on the 13th-15th of February to meet some friends and allow my wife to go to that Harry Potter thing and do Epcot.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

That should be real close to PATMAX.. Have we decided on Tech Days, date yet?:ummm:

Last edited:
Kyle's got so much bike work going on he's confused with what's up and what's down......:rofl_200:

Yes, Up about 150 miles north of where you'll be... Almost all Interstate.

Kyle's got so much bike work going on he's confused with what's up and what's down......:rofl_200:

Yes, Up about 150 miles north of where you'll be... Almost all Interstate.

Almost ALL I-75... I've been to Tampa. The three lane is OK but the 2 lane I-75 is like torture.

Sorry guys, but I'll have to miss this one. I am already going up to Orlando for a couple of days, so another trip is out.

Plus, not having a bike would blow!

Chris

I already told Chris to touch base with me when visiting the 'Rents. Even mentioned a good chance of me getting him a Max to ride! The two lane on 75 ain't bad on bikes cause we ride California style when neccessary. Besides, the Maxes have no problem putting space between the cagers. It would just be a day trip Chris. You could drive to the Cape in a car and we could go as a group. As long as it ain't fifty outside!

I appreciate the offer but I have one rule... I don't loan bikes and I don't borrow bikes. There's just too much that could go wrong. I'm that way with cars too. lol

Thanks though!

Chris

A select few can ride my bikes too... Once they've shown that they are good riders. Most all the guys from Kyle's Tech Days would be in that group...:ummm::biglaugh:

IM BACK!! Soon its ride time geetin bike back together. Will be ready for Gibtown Bike week Gibsonton FL

Back