Sound/Video Clips of VooDoo Exhaust?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you do your homework on this exhaust befor you buy it. I like the sound of the voodoo on a hayabusa but when i asked about the performance everybody said no gains one guy said that voodoo exhaust is called doodoo exhaust on the forum. I do have to say thats one of the better sounding gen 2.

Hey Thanks Itgoes! You are very close, I ride over in Tux sometimes when I am cruising around.

Cool...we'll have to hook up for a ride in the spring.

I'll have to be in front though if you're going to have that loud ass VooDoo exhaust on your bike! :rofl_200:

Make sure you do your homework on this exhaust befor you buy it. I like the sound of the voodoo on a hayabusa but when i asked about the performance everybody said no gains one guy said that voodoo exhaust is called doodoo exhaust on the forum. I do have to say thats one of the better sounding gen 2.
From my understanding Voodoo made the exhaust for UFO and everyone seems to be happy with it on the Gen1 heard several guys on the Starvmax site say the fit and finish was really good and the bikes ran great but was very loud I ordered one myself yesterday so I will see how it goes..:confused2:

Sounds like an old radial engine airplane. The gen 1's definitely in my opinion lope and sound better at idle.

The Busa.... well anyone with a sound track, rev it up. Dont puss out and rev it to 4000. I could never understand that.....

Is the gen 2 at high idle or is that how they idle/sound?

Wow!I really love old radial engine sounds! Ok now I am looking forward to it more!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Way to lay down some misquito repellent for that misquito Todd.:rofl_200:

That video is a slip on 4 into 1 system that UFO sells its going to sound a lil different than the dual system

Voodoo Company is in Ohio and so is UFO If I remember right Captain kyle said voodoo and ufo had a fallen out no suprise there :confused2:and Voodoo was no longer making stuff for ufo and I think a few other people said the same thing so you can buy the from UFO and pay over a thousand for the same system if you want or you can buy the same system from Voodoo for who made the exhaust in the first place for around $400 one will have UFO on the outlet and one will say Voodoo on the outlet

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VooDoo-Blac...s&fits=Model:VMax&hash=item5403d80fb9&vxp=mtr

ufo system

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Star...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a5a00d67&vxp=mtr

Voodoo Company is in Ohio and so is UFO If I remember right Captain kyle said voodoo and ufo had a fallen out no suprise there :confused2:and Voodoo was no longer making stuff for ufo and I think a few other people said the same thing so you can buy the from UFO and pay over a thousand for the same system if you want or you can buy the same system from Voodoo for who made the exhaust in the first place for around $400 one will have UFO on the outlet and one will say Voodoo on the outlet

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VooDoo-Blac...s&fits=Model:VMax&hash=item5403d80fb9&vxp=mtr

ufo system

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Star...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a5a00d67&vxp=mtr

Yup.

I have heard the Hines pipes on the Gen 2 and if I owned one of the Beasts I would put the Hines on it. Also you have to remap it.
I have the UFO Cool sound Cans on my Gen 1 to me they are the best sound you can get next to straight pipe.

I have heard the Hines pipes on the Gen 2 and if I owned one of the Beasts I would put the Hines on it. Also you have to remap it.
I have the UFO Cool sound Cans on my Gen 1 to me they are the best sound you can get next to straight pipe.

I have a gen 1 and a Gen2 ..yes the vance&hines sound ok as well as the 4-1 brocks and ive heard marks Hindle system its sounds great but also seen several cases of that $1000 dollar vance&hines mufflers crack over period of time..Cool sound is different for everyone just like Putting flowmasters on a car vs Magnaflow mufflers ones going to give you a crisp raspy sound the other a lower bass sound..
but the point was the Voodoo is a good as the UFO and sound the same cause they are made by the same people but Voodoo is cheaper cause it cuts out the middle man(UFO)

it really has no choice but to make power You will need a Pc5 or the best thing a Tim Nash flash it eliminates the converter and gives you 2 free flowing mufflers do I have a dyno to put it on and say it make 185hp or 190hp at the rear wheel no.. If it was 15 degrees here now I would go find one and try it.. they are made similar to the akro mid pipe not Titanium though that mid pipe is over $700 the akro mufflers are 2 inch straight thru and are $1200 to $1500. I the voodod are 2 1/2 straight thru with steel wool packing thats why the are a lil loud you can easy put a 2 1/4 or a 2 inch baffle in them and use fiberglass packing if you want to quieten them down some.. I llike the fact that you can adjust the sound alot like the kerker system on the Gen1 for the $399 dollars I spent on the system I can do alot with it if you spend $2000 on the akro system and you dont like the sound your just stuck with it and besides that
I have done
Exhaust Voodoo
Clear Clutch cover
Clear primary cover
Clear water pump cover
Cam Covers
Ecu Reflashed Doing in the next week
and still think I have spent less than what the akro sytem would have cost

Back