Stage 7 Filters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you2low

Reaction score
Ok so i ordered my Stage 7 kit yesterday and I have these Pod Filters that are new and have had a few months was gona buy the K&N pod filters but thinking of using these and putting the 3 inch velocity stacks under them. I know I will need to put 2 holes in them for the stage 7 breather tube but has anyone here used them for the stage 7 kit.:ummm:

Attachments

• 2013-02-25_19-00-07_817.jpg
    2013-02-25_19-00-07_817.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 44
i run exactly the same setup (with copper velocity stacks) without any perceived issue. i don't have anything to compare against or numbers to show off, so what i can say is that it'll work, but "how well"? i'd have to relent to kyle's expertise and say that the k&n would probably yield better results

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

i run exactly the same setup (with copper velocity stacks) without any perceived issue. i don't have anything to compare against or numbers to show off, so what i can say is that it'll work, but "how well"? i'd have to relent to kyle's expertise and say that the k&n would probably yield better results

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android
Thanks Ninja for info im going to run stacks also maybe chrome ones ..:punk:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol Kyle is good shit
They are K&N with chrome bling tops they dont make them like that anymore.. He sucked me in..:rofl_200: Would somebody PLEASE get that Mod monkey away from me :2gunsfiring_v1:Run Monkey Run.:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Hey now hes like santa claus because last week he made me spend $1110 on kosman 17" rims and a maxgasser.... still need to get rims powder coated because I dont want to polish them all the time another 200 lol and maybe if he is nice a muscle kit :biglaugh:

Hey now hes like santa claus because last week he made me spend $1110 on kosman 17" rims and a maxgasser.... still need to get rims powder coated because I dont want to polish them all the time another 200 lol and maybe if he is nice a muscle kit :biglaugh:
oh crap that mod monkey is all over the place..:rofl_200:I think that lil monkey works for Kyle and Sean:rofl_200::banana:

oh crap that mod monkey is all over the place.

The last I heard, he was stalking the Chill show.

sneakymonkey.jpg

Wheres waldo? :rofl_200: Looks like he's had his way with Sean, and then some :eclipsee_gold_cup:

oh crap that mod monkey is all over the place..:rofl_200:I think that lil monkey works for Kyle and Sean:rofl_200::banana:
He is EVERYWHERE!:biglaugh: I tried to hide Redbone in a snow covered trailer, and I mean snow covered and yet he was still able to figure what to do to empty my pockets by well over $2000!
Trickey little bass turds those flea bitten low life primates that they are!:confused2:
This year I'll be able to ride futher on a tank of fuel, go quicker and faster all the while looking better than Redbone did last year! They may be flea bitten but at least they are resourceful!:punk:

Thanks Kyle ... Got the filters today :punk: fast shipping :worthy:

Latest posts

Back