Stevie Wonder to Boycott Florida and possibly 20 other states....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As previously stated...Fuck Stevie , Bruce and anyone else who feels their opinion is worth more than anyone elses...:damn angry:

Reputable source there Dave, I might as well give you the latest numbers from the NRA.. If you believe either you are stupid.. That article leaned harder left than Talladega, if your going to post statistical data it had better be from a good source such as the FBI uniform crime reports or the CDC studies on gun violence..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

What about if it came straight from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement? Would that be a credible source?

Also:
Stevie Wonder fans in Florida (both of them) must be devastated. I hope they don't start rioting due to this news.

The 'riots' in LA were 1 group of tards that trashed a hotel room. The protests themselves were completely peaceful. This is the state of our reporting today.

What about if it came straight from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement? Would that be a credible source?

Also:

The 'riots' in LA were 1 group of tards that trashed a hotel room. The protests themselves were completely peaceful. This is the state of our reporting today.

Is that where they got that data? That's where they say they did but don't provide a reference... I'm just saying its way too easy just to cherry pick the numbers you want to publish and ignore all the inconvenient ones..

Reputable source there Dave, I might as well give you the latest numbers from the NRA.. If you believe either you are stupid.. That article leaned harder left than Talladega, if your going to post statistical data it had better be from a good source such as the FBI uniform crime reports or the CDC studies on gun violence..

I would be very willing to place trust in the FBI reports, where as even with the Kenyan-in-Chief in office, they still try to keep the facts straight. The CDC on the other hand leans so far to the left, its more a wall now.

I would be very willing to place trust in the FBI reports, where as even with the Kenyan-in-Chief in office, they still try to keep the facts straight. The CDC on the other hand leans so far to the left, its more a wall now.

+100.
The sheer fact that the leftists are able to convince people in this country to willingly accept being brutalized, raped, beaten, stabbed and murdered (BY ANY MEANS) without fighting for their own lives is stupifying. We have a sea of of incompetent people in the US that do not have the capacity for free thought, the ability to care for themselves, or the wherewithal to accept the responsibility of living and managing their own lives.
There are people that actually believe that shooting a predator intent on vicimizing them is horrible, and that everybody else needs to to roll over and subject themselves to tyranny and victimization.
This used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. NOW? Not so much.............

I had a cop ask me if I carried a sidearm I said no . He said I should and then he said do you want to be carried by 6 or tried by 12 !! no shit ..I said neither if I can help it..But now if some douche wants to prevent me from seeing my family again I will unload .. I hope I'm never in that situation ..

You guys know that whenever you get pulled over, the cop runs your plate and the dispatcher tells the officer whether you (if registered owner) have CCW which cascades into a bunch of questions. I do not know if you are required to answer that. Maybe varies state to state.

You guys know that whenever you get pulled over, the cop runs your plate and the dispatcher tells the officer whether you (if registered owner) have CCW which cascades into a bunch of questions. I do not know if you are required to answer that. Maybe varies state to state.

In Michigan you are only required to inform the officer if you are armed at that time, if your not carrying then your not required to say anything... I try to disclose that I do have a cpl and I am not carrying though just as an act of good faith, a little concern for an officers safety and being polite can't hurt your chances of being let off with a warning.

Back