Stock Exhaust 2000 or newer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MI-Snownut

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 2000 or newer stock exhaust in Excellent Condition they want to part with? I have an 2005 with Dale Walker Hole shot exhaust I would like to take off for a while. Bought the bike on ebay as a repo. so no stock exhaust.

Please PM me, Thanks - Dan

Does anyone have a 2000 or newer stock exhaust in Excellent Condition they want to part with? I have an 2005 with Dale Walker Hole shot exhaust I would like to take off for a while. Bought the bike on ebay as a repo. so no stock exhaust.

Please PM me, Thanks - Dan

:surprise: Why take it off?:surprise:

I have a full 2006 exhaust with 150 miles on it and in excellent condition. :thumbs up:

450 plus shipping takes it.

I removed it for the Walker setup! :banana:

Attachments

• Vmax done #3 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #3 9-11-07.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 63
:surprise: Why take it off?:surprise:

I have a full 2006 exhaust with 150 miles on it and in excellent condition. :thumbs up:

450 plus shipping takes it.

I removed it for the Walker setup! :banana:

That is a screaming deal!!!

Is that a reverse shift pattern I see???

No sir...

That would mess me up as my other bike is not GP shift. I guess I could make them both GP shift but don't care to ruin my bike if someone else jumps on her...

I remember way back when I sold my stock exhaust... I think it went for 200.00 Shipping it was a pain in the ass. Make sure you get enough for shipping!

It shouldn't be too hard to find someone with stock exhaust that will trade for the Holeshot setup. One of the best 4 into 2 setups there is in my opinion.

Frank

Back