• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SUPERCHARGED VMAX in NJ

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one pops up from time to time, dudes been trying to sell it for a few years now. I dont think he understands that no one will pay $15,000 for a used gen 1. Granted, its a very sharp bike, i bet it would sell if he dropped to $9,000.

That one pops up from time to time, dudes been trying to sell it for a few years now. I dont think he understands that no one will pay $15,000 for a used gen 1. Granted, its a very sharp bike, i bet it would sell if he dropped to $9,000.

Yeah it is very nice...but I would look at a gen 2 in a minute for that money.

Great looking bike......but he won't get 15k for it. A good used gen 2 is 10 or 11k.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Yep, seen it before. It's show quality and I'll bet it's a screamer. Serious $$ and attention to detail went into this bike.

Last edited:
Not comparing apples to apples with a Gen 2. This Gen 1 is a show bike not a bike you're going to rack up miles on like you will on a Gen 2.

I've seen that bike and it is amazingly cool and probably worth what he's asking. Problem is there are not a lot of people looking for something like that. It is quite an old build.... probably done 30 years ago.

Back