Tail light review/info.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Looks like a good product for the price of $87 shipped to me, anyone have this one on their bike? I plan on ordering one soon so if you have one, or seen one let me know what you think of this tail light compared to stock. How is the visibility and ease of install, just plug and play?
www.motorcyclemods.com

I love it myself. It was an easy install and it looks so much better than the stock eyesore imo.

Attachments

• Tail Light.jpg
    Tail Light.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Tail Light 2.jpg
    Tail Light 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 56
They are great tailights, the leds are brighter than stock taillight is for sure! I had one for 2 years but shorted it out (doh) two days before I was to go on a 2000+ mile trip. I put together some leds from Custom Dynamics as a replacement.
One thing to note is that their instructions have you cutting off the license plate bracket portion of you inner fender to mount it.

They are great tailights, the leds are brighter than stock taillight is for sure! I had one for 2 years but shorted it out (doh) two days before I was to go on a 2000+ mile trip. I put together some leds from Custom Dynamics as a replacement.
One thing to note is that their instructions have you cutting off the license plate bracket portion of you inner fender to mount it.
Damn, I'm not a fan of hacking pieces of my bike....

Chuck, I'm with you but I have one of these and it's great. I had my bracket powder coated black to match my bike and it all fit VERY well. You just have to hack the back of the steel fender. Once it's on it looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Chuck, I'm with you but I have one of these and it's great. I had my bracket powder coated black to match my bike and it all fit VERY well. You just have to hack the back of the steel fender. Once it's on it looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.
That's what I wanted to hear Chris! Thanks for the feed back guys....

Does the motorcyclemods light function simultaneously as brake light AND running light, or do you have to pick one of the two?

I'm looking for one for a different bike that I could modify to accept this.

Thanks.

Elimax

I just installed one I bought off of ebay from ScoobyVan for $123. I like it alot , I did not have to do any hacking, or wire splicing

Attachments

• VMAX.jpg
    VMAX.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 31
Does the motorcyclemods light function simultaneously as brake light AND running light, or do you have to pick one of the two?

I'm looking for one for a different bike that I could modify to accept this.

Thanks.

Elimax
It works as a tail light and a brake light.

Does either of these have a license plate light as well? i really like the one dyork3rd has, only problem is the license plates here in alberta are larger and i don't think it will fit in the frame.

It has 2 clear led lights that shine down onto plate, it looks cool in the dark, but the frame only accepts standard plate size

Back