Texas Road trip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I need a break from FLorida. Christine cant get off work so it looks like I am on my own this time. Leaving Thursday picking up a 92 Max in Pensacola with some cosmetic damage taking all the parts with me to fix it while I am there. Hopefully I can sell it while I am there to help fund my little excursion.

If you come by Dallas, every Thursday about 9pm we meet for coffee at Denny's at Central Expressway and Midpark. That is just north of LBJ Freeway between Dallas and Richardson. There are at least 6 V-Maxes in our riding group along with many vintage and sport touring bikes. Most of the guys are in their 60's. :biglaugh:

Well I need a break from FLorida. Christine cant get off work so it looks like I am on my own this time. Leaving Thursday picking up a 92 Max in Pensacola with some cosmetic damage taking all the parts with me to fix it while I am there. Hopefully I can sell it while I am there to help fund my little excursion.

What day you think you'll be rolling in? Friday evening Sat. morning?

I live just about 1 mile south of I-10 on 146, Pinehurst II

Give me a call and I'll have the beer cold (well, really it's always cold I'll just try not to drink it all)!

Rusty 281-536-5067

What day you think you'll be rolling in? Friday evening Sat. morning?

I live just about 1 mile south of I-10 on 146, Pinehurst II

Give me a call and I'll have the beer cold (well, really it's always cold I'll just try not to drink it all)!

Rusty 281-536-5067
Staying with some old friends from High school Friday night in Beumont. Probably gonna roll in some time Saturday afternoon. You can drink all the beer since I dont drink it but I will have rum with me.LOL I will be there at least a week so will try & catch you one day. I am sure I will take a ride over to the River Queen & Pelican Junction one day.

Have fun, be safe, we'll finish the Mustang while your gone! PM me if you get a chance why FLA is getting on your nerves. You mentioned it twice now in different posts.
PATMAX

Have fun, be safe, we'll finish the Mustang while your gone! PM me if you get a chance why FLA is getting on your nerves. You mentioned it twice now in different posts.
PATMAX
Some one needs to finish the Mustang since I have not worked on it lately. I have not been a fan of Florida since I moved here . To much city life & to many snobs. I am ready to get back in a rural area somewhere with land closer to Chritine & My Families. If I would not have Met Christine I would have been back in Texas long ago. No Deed Restrictions. I can walk out my back door & shoot at targets in my yard & mot have to pat to go to a range.

Latest posts

Back