The "M" Word?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
The " M " word...
Have you ever wondered why it's OK to make jokes about Catholics, the Pope, Jews,
Christians, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the Chinese, the French (including French
Canadians), the elderly, bad golfers, men/women , blacks/whites, etc, but its insensitive
to make jokes about Muslims? Time to level the playing field and be politically correct
by including the Muslims!
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you grow and refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor,
You may be a Muslim.
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes,
You may be a Muslim.
3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.
4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be unclean,
You may be a Muslim.
5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide. You may be a Muslim
6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against, You may be a Muslim.
7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in your clothing,
You may be a Muslim.
8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.
9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four,
You may be a Muslim.

For sure, Ginny, Dago, Wop, Micky and so many others I've been called, and don't give a dam. I have been known to join in. My mom is 100% Sicilian and loves a good Italian joke. My Portuguese friends take it on the chin with a laugh.But, lets not offend the poor, thin skinned muzlims.
I like it Dave
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

For sure, Ginny, Dago, Wop, Micky and so many others I've been called, and don't give a dam. I have been known to join in. My mom is 100% Sicilian and loves a good Italian joke. My Portuguese friends take it on the chin with a laugh.But, lets not offend the poor, thin skinned muzlims.
I like it Dave
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Maybe this is just cultural relativism :ummm:

The extremists are a little short on humor, as evidenced by beheading captives, female circumcision, blowing up Americans and shit like that. I have met a handful of really likable Muslims even though I find some parts of the culture hard to understand. Look at how many people were outraged over Cat Stevens converting to Muslin, the guy is hyper-talented regardless of his religion and somehow I doubt he ever adopted extreme mentality. The Muslim part is not the dangerous part, the extremist part is the one we should be concerned with. Sadly they often go hand in hand.

I have been hated for being white, for dating outside my race, being Atheist, being a tow truck operator and even for being a Scot and never really take it to personally as long as I'm not being attacked.

muslim joke.jpg
muslim sheep.jpg
muslim sheep 2.jpg
muslim cat.jpg
muslim doll.jpg

Attachments

• muslims curtousy.jpg
    muslims curtousy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back