The Vmax seat thread! The all seat thread!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just received my seat from Sean and what a difference. With my bike bring carbon fiber, the tank and seat flow nicely. Thanks to Sean for an outstanding product that no VMax rider should go without.:ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten:

:ttiwwp:

Sorry about that. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics. If you go back a couple of threads to Unclephilthy bike it looks identical. I'll figure how to post pics one of these days.
Mike

Sorry about that. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics. If you go back a couple of threads to Unclephilthy bike it looks identical. Mike

Where do ya park that thing Mike??? I'm always in need of spare parts! (JK!)

Looks real good..but the best part is the comfort factor... Sean and his crew really have the 'seat thing' down...that's fersure!

Enjoy while ya can...I know a little about those Hoosier winters...

Bes' wishes, Uncle Philthy

Your rite about the comfort. Also the handling is alot better. The bike seams to lean into turns with less effort. May be thats from sitting down more into the bike. Your rite UnclePhilthy, the winters here to get preaty bad and dumps alot of snow. Blame Lake Michigan for that. But I have a couple of snowmobiles in the garage to kill the boredom.

I just got to sit on Uncle Philthy's bike, and can concur - the Morley seat is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

It looks beautiful, it feels great to the touch, and is so comfortable I can't wait to get the cash together to buy one off him, and dump that silly Corbin that too hard 'cos is was lowered too much. :confused2:

The other thing I've found, is that in Morley's seat I felt much closer to the bars - and much more comfortable because of this too. With my Corbin I always felt too stretched out, and I'm 6'2" with pretty long arms!

I know what I want for xmas :clapping:

Your rite UnclePhilthy, the winters here to get preaty bad and dumps alot of snow. Blame Lake Michigan for that.

I'm in Chesterton, about 30-45 minutes to your west. The winters DO suck....although in the last 5 years there have been a few times I was able to go out for a ride in December. DEFINITELY not last year though.

We should hook up for a ride sometime! I've only seen one other Vmax in NWI but it was only for a sec.

I've been thinking about a new seat. Just got my fist Vmax this summer, and I love it! But a seat upgrade would make longer rides alot more enjoyable. How can I order a seat from Sean?

I've been thinking about a new seat. Just got my fist Vmax this summer, and I love it! But a seat upgrade would make longer rides alot more enjoyable. How can I order a seat from Sean?

Countdown to sean's reply on this thread.......

I purchased a Corbin seat a few years ago to replace my stock saddle. I got ripped off! It's still uncomfortable as Hell.

I purchased a Corbin seat a few years ago to replace my stock saddle. I got ripped off! It's still uncomfortable as Hell.

It will never change! I don't care what they say about 1200 or 1500 miles... BULL SHIT! Damn thing looks like a horse saddle to boot! :biglaugh:

Your rite Ekozy1, there's not alot of us VMax riders here. We will definitly have to hook up sometime and ride. With the way the weather is around here now it looks like my next ride will be next spring. When that time comes I'll shoot you a pm.
Mike

I've got a Corbin seat that came with my bike. How do I go about securing it? I've done all the research and read all I can so far about bolting it to the chassis through the sides. However, I can't seem to find a bolt that fits or the chassis hole doesn't seem to be threaded.

Can anyone give me some insight, tips, or workarounds? I apologize in advance for any ignorance on my part.

---S

I've got a Corbin seat that came with my bike. How do I go about securing it? I've done all the research and read all I can so far about bolting it to the chassis through the sides. However, I can't seem to find a bolt that fits or the chassis hole doesn't seem to be threaded.

Can anyone give me some insight, tips, or workarounds? I apologize in advance for any ignorance on my part.

---S

bolt size is an M6 X1.25 - metric bolt

Bolts goes in the same holes in the frame in the same place as the stock front seat section - about 4 inches to the right of the upper shock tower bolt.

Mike

Here is another thumbs up for the Morley Muscle seat. Looks great & is a whole lot more comfortable then the stock seat!!

Back