they're all over ebay now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only one I saw sell was without reserve and went for $16,500. The ones with high reserves ended at about $16,500 reserve not met and non sale!

I am sorry i put down the $1g. kinda takes away the ability to negotiate. I am starting to get pissed at Yamaha for this..

I know how you feel but then if we hadn't put the money down they may have sold out. Turns out that with the economy the way it is there may be a few availiable. Some dealers also horded a few hoping to make a big killing when the others where all spoken for. I guess we could still give up the $1000 and buy a B-King for $9,000

I wonder if these e bay '09's are dealer speculation bikes or bikes where the buyer backed out?

Seems pretty early to be trying to speculate doesn't it?

Maybe some dealers got burned by Yamaha's 30 day warranty start up policy. :confused2:

Dealers could cancel the order if the buyer backed out. Most would let it come I'm sure just to have another one to sell. I would say most of them are spec bikes. I mean dealers will still make money even if they sell them at $16,000.

I made another run at my dealer to see if he would reduce the price. He kept falling back on that it was a special order. I guess that is supposed to make a difference to them!

My dealer is feeling the recession crunch also. Honda and Yamaha are both making really good deals on the O9 models financing etc. Unfortunately dealer says these don't apply to special order bikes.

Well I doubt Yamaha made a lot of intrest off our $1000 deposits with the economy the way it is.

Some goober who thought because he had the cash in his pocket to get one hot off the line, and was hoping because of the limited production, that he could inflate the price to 20,000 and make a profit.

I'll bet my pay check against his 20,000, that he doesn't get what he paid for it.

:rofl_200:

this is all irrelevant.... there are literally 1000 Harley's on Ebay that haven't had a single bid!
if you are using this as justification for the price of the vmax being to high well.....the logic is seriously flawed.... the economy has way way more impact than yamaha....

this is all irrelevant.... there are literally 1000 Harley's on Ebay that haven't had a single bid!
if you are using this as justification for the price of the vmax being to high well.....the logic is seriously flawed.... the economy has way way more impact than yamaha....

It is relevant. The guy is asking for more than you can get it from the dealer.

Latest posts

Back