Another eBay beauty!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-ss-tornado

Reaction score
With one of fatmax's old dummy tank that took the place of the scoops and the faux, cover up the wiring, paint the seat and add some tasteful ape hangers it would make a decent enough bobber.

The way it is now, I'm not feeling it. But I do like his headlight setup.

look how low the forks are in the triples!

I can see some potential, but it looks like it's half done. Not really my cup of tea but the bobber thing seems to be pretty hot now.

"Bobber" is often a euphemism for, "I don't want to spend the $$ to restore this bike to a functional, stock-appearing bike, which would help preserve whatever minimal value this decades-old UJM has, so instead I'll strip a bunch of stuff off that concealed the workings of this elderly ride, bolt-on a bunch of stuff I found at swap meets for next-to-nothing, and in the dark, cobwebbed recesses of my shop/garage. Then for that 'streetfighter' look, I'll paint everything badly, and to top the steaming pile of crap off, I'll wrap the entire exhaust in cloth tape to give it that 'racer's edge' so-admired by the H-D aficionados! Then I'll give it an extreme valuation and offer it for sale to some sucker who doesn't know
thumbnail.aspx

from

"

What as hideously retarded seat, the rest is OK. If it is tastefully done, I do like the bobber look.

Anyhow, thelocation is Fargo, ND...need I say more?

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:i agree with fire-medic...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back